Black Radiance Eye Appeal Shadow Collection - Urban Jungle uploaded by Subira J.Black Radiance Eye Appeal Shadow Collection - Urban Jungle uploaded by Tiffany B.Black Radiance Eye Appeal Shadow Collection - Urban Jungle uploaded by Shea H.

BY BLACK RADIANCE

The black radiance eye appeal shadow collection is a luxurious palette of 8 silky, ultra-pigmented shades in matte, pearl, metallic and shimmering finishes to create endless day to night looks. The long lasting formula strokes on smoothly and blends beautifully. Each palette features captivating colors with imprinted application guide, as well as, a dual-ended eye shadow applicator and beauty tips to create 4 different looks from chic to seductive. Experiment with color. Create your own new eye-dentity! see more...

• Does this have good pigmentation? 1 Answers
  • Is this a must haves.. It caught my eye I would love to try this1 Answers
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Very pigmented palette. I received this in my December cocotique box and I love it. Very beautiful colors that can be worn several ways. You will definitely want a good primer because they aren't long lasting. Other than that it's worth the price.
Subira J.
Fayetteville, GA
I was a little apprehensive about this particular product simply because I saw yellow in it! BUT. I used the right side and it turned out so good! It stayed on all day without setting spray and the shimmer in it isn't too dramatic; I'm all about subtle.
Melodie N.
This was my first eyeshadow palette I have brought. I got it from target.I like the pigmentation of the colors. However, it tends to flake and I don't think it last long. To fix that I have to prime my eyes. This helps the makeup stay. I would use again.
Chandler H.
Stoughton, WI
IN LOVE! Highly pigmented, shadows that have a mix n match step by step from browbone, crease, eyelid and accent. Cheap product that is a million times better than some! Wearable colors!
Cheyenne A.
Tell you where everything goes the colors are everything cheap price neutral colors all around wonderful
Valarie w.
Camden, NJ
Is this a must haves.. It caught my eye I would love to try this
Maria S.
Does this have good pigmentation?