BY BLACK RADIANCE

This Rich, Multi-Functioning Formula Lasts For Up To 8 Hours And Creates Beautiful Dark Lashes That Are Water-Proof, Tear-Proof, And Smudge-Proof. Significantly Lengthens And Thickens Lashes After Only 3 Coats And Is Exclusively Formulated With Shea Butter, Argan Oil And Jojoba Oil To Help Condition And Protect Lashes From Brittleness And Breakage. Plus Our Exclusive Multi-Tasking Brush Gently Combs, Separates And Grooms From Root To Tip For Maximum Lash Dimension And All Day Wear. Ophthalmologist Tested Safe For Contact Lens Wearers Made In China see more...

Black Radiance Eye Appeal Lasting Mascara
  • "Loved the amazing volume it gave me from the first coat I applied, smooth wont run and will leave your eyelashes will give you the amazing look we all look for, priced at anyone's budget and can find it at most retails stores. You will not be disappointed. " in 4 reviews
Haritha A.
This is an underrated mascara, and this might be my absolute favorite. I always find myself straying to try other mascaras and then coming right back to this one. This is an amazing mascara. I love the wand and it really grabs all of your lashes to give you a natural, non-clumpy, volumized look. This is also super buildable, so if you want less of a natural upgrade and more volume and more build, this mascara can totally do it. I absolutely LOVE this mascara and will be extremely sad if it's discontinued. No other mascara has been able to do what this does for me.
Darshna P.
I have very long thick eyelashes, so I thought I'll try and buy some cheap mascara for a change. Boy was I disappointed. The first and last time I used this mascara, it had clumped and flaked the whole night. Never again would I buy this product again.
Alyssa R.
Mascara is my essential go-to for my makeup routine. I am always in search for the best and most affordable mascara. This was the best I've ever used! The liquid is the perfect consistency, not leaving my eyelashes too wet or clumpy. The brush is perfect and feels like I am truly grooming my lashes. I would absolutely recommend!
Kierra K.
Monroeville
i like the product, i like the brush a little goes a long way. I use to use it alot but i kinda stop wearing mascara but i would wear this over eyelashes, i bought this first time and i would buy again,
Shayla F.
Reisterstown, MD
Comparable to one of my favorite Rimmels. The only difference is that the brush bristles are very stiff and the bottle sucks the brush when you pull out leaving you with not a lot of product to work with. So you have to work with it a little more adding coats for the thickness I prefer. I received this as a gift and I use everything I get so this product isn't a real hassle. It comes out great and allow you to build thickness. But I wouldn't buy myself unless on sale.
Ciara J.
Valdosta, GA
I am always on the search for a good mascara. While I do like the Eye Appeal mascara, it didn't wow me. I like the formula however, it didn't give me the pop that I was looking for. It took more than three coats to get the full lengthening effect that I was looking for. I don't know if I would necessarily purchase again, but I don't hate this product; it just wasn't the product that I was wanting it to be.
susana g.
Riverdale, MD
Jessica S.
Corona
It's an ok mascara I've had better. It gets clumpy and has a lot of fallout and the price is alright there's better ones. It looks ok the first couple of hours the it just gets really bad after that. I wouldn't recommend this product to other people
Madison M.
Gray, GA
I use this everyday as my mascara and I like it! There is room for improvement but it's great for the price. Easy to apply and use and the packaging is nice but the words rub off easily. I would definitely buy again though.
Bristen B.
Houma, LA
I always loved mascara . Girl you need your lashes to look fab. My eye color is dark brown and honey I just find using this product is amazing . Easy using and last long. I would totally buy this product again .
Rosana M.
IN SPANISH PLEASE. Tiene buena textura o es grumoso?
Alejandra B.
Gary, IN
Does this mascara clump?
Ahado I.
Syracuse, NY
I've been looking for a good mascara that make my lashes appear longer since I don't wear fake lashes and I was wondering if this was a good one
Erika M.
Are the brush ceramics that they are very thick?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Does this mascar flake also does it clump once you've had it for awhile?