Black Radiance Eye Appeal Eyeliner uploaded by Tamar M.
2 colors available

BY BLACK RADIANCE

Perfect for lining and contouring eyes. Easy to blend formula glides on gently, will not tug or pull. The smooth formula creates clean precise lines for a daytime look or smudge for a more sultry look. Can also use as an eye shadow. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not have such a good experience with this eyeliner. Comes off easy in my hand but when I start to put it on my eyes it will not put much on. I even put on multiple application and it still was not black. It looked gray. Then when you go it does not stay on long at all.
Tamar M.
Tamar M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had trouble using this eyeliner. It won't apply easily and smoothly, because the liner stick itself is movong loosely in its plastic body.
hanna w.
hanna w.
Love this eyeliner. its super soft and smooth and overall such a good and affordable product!
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use this eyeliner! I use this for my lower lash line andiquid liner on my eyelid. This eyeliner is rich and pigmented but it starts to wear off and smudge throughout the day. It smudges pretty easily. I got it at Five Below for like $3-$5 so it's cheap but does work pretty well!
Tyra B.
Tyra B.
I do not like this product. When I used it I felt like no product was coming out. It also doesn't stay on for too long. I would not repurchase this.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Seekonk, MA
Love this eyelinear. comes out smoothly but takes some getting used to. I only ever use pencil eyelinear and this is one of my faves
Kim Z.
Kim Z.
West Chester, PA
For a cheap eyeliner, this one works a lot better than I was expecting. I got it in the shade Beautiful which applies as a very dark black. It went on smoothly and transferred well into my water line with great pigmentation. It wears off a little bit throughout the day, and probably more if you have oily skin, but it stayed on better than a lot of cheap eyeliners. It was easy to wash off also. Overall I would recommend this product if you are on a budget!
F W.
F W.
Rosendale, NY
How does this product last? The reviews vary.