Black Radiance Continuous Creme Eyeliner uploaded by Tytiyonna M.Black Radiance Continuous Creme Eyeliner uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY BLACK RADIANCE

Endlessly defines the eyes with either a soft, smoky or dramatic, precise finish. The creamy texture lines and contours the eye with a smooth, rich application without tugging or pulling on the lid. Fast drying, smudge-proof. Professional, slanted liner brush included for precision application. ; see more...

Black Radiance Continuous Creme Eyeliner
  • "I bought this for about $4.99 at Rite Aid. I've used this a few times. It lasts all day, when I take the time to prime my eyes, and layer with a black eyeshadow. Alone, this will start to melt in the corners of my eyes. " in 6 reviews
  • "I love this gel eyeliner so much! I really need to get a new one. my old one dried out but no worries because this is a affordable gel liner that helps me make super nice wings and lines. the formula is perfect and stays ALL DAY. " in 4 reviews
  • "I love this eye liner , its really creamy & it lasts a very long time , but I don't like the brush because its to harsh & the eye liner gets clumpy on the brush." in 3 reviews
  • "creamy and makes for a very smooth application." in 1 review
  • "It gives a better application process without the liquid liner mess." in 1 review
Adriana S.
Panorama City, CA
I'm actually very much disappointed and not satisfied with this brand or company. I've had two occasions where I bought a product, got excited, and once I got home it simply was all dried out. It makes me sad because the first time I was a lot more understanding about it but the second time around I was done using their products. This is the reality behind why people open things up at the drug store before they buy it because you simply can't reply on some brands. The two eyeliners I bought were completely unusually and dry, not to mention I bought the gel and felt tip one.
Ngozichi O.
I love Black Radiance products and this eyeliner was great initally, however the product dries out quickly. No matter how tightly the lid is sealed. I don't expect a creme liner to last forever, but I have had other brands of similarly priced creme eyeliners last week's longer. Also the brush included is extremely thick. This can be both good and bad depending on your intended look. So if you like thinner wings like me you will definitely need your own eyeliner brush.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
This is my new favorite eyeliner. I'm usually not a fan of liquid eyeliner, mainly because it seems to smudge easily or it hardens. I never have that issue with Black radiance. It goes on perfectly without smudging. It's really smooth and has a slight glow. I'm buying this for life.
Lorena A.
Los Angeles
Maybe I just bought a bad one. I didn't even get a chance to try it. I opened the package to see what was the product like. I put it back in my makeup drawer. A week later when I was ready to use it I couldn't because it had dried up! I'm quite upset about that. It seemed like it was going to be a great product. Make sure after every use you tightly seal it.
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
First let me brag about the brush. Wonderful applicator! It is the perfect size and the bristles are soft enough for the eye area. I am always a fan of this type of eyeliner, where you have to apply with a brush. It gives a better application process without the liquid liner mess. It dries almost immediately, and it is affordable!
Jasmine S.
this right here is IT. like, this is it. If I die tomorrow, use this as my eyeliner and it'll stay on for the next 200 years. The brush that it comes with does absolutely nothing for me, though. Unfortunately, it does get rock hard if you don't close it up when not using it.
Lorri A.
philly
I bought this product to try it out and I'm so happy I bought it !!! It goes on smooth and it last long. I must say I love this so much. It was affordable and I would recommend any Eye Liner lovers to go out and purchase this product!!!! You won't regret it.
Jasmine P.
Rathdrum, ID
The brush is fantastic and the angle makes it insanely easy to use even if you don't have a steady hand. In my opinion though, it falls a little short compared to Maybelline's gel liner because it dries out way faster and doesn't stay in place as well. Still has amazing pigment and goes on ultra black.
Yalamba  K.
Alexandria , VA
I love this product. Doesn't dry out as quickly like other gel liners I've used in the past. I'd definitely recommend a different brush for those that have a heavy hand. It's pretty difficult to use the brush that comes with the gel liner. Overall great product that lasts pretty much all day.
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
As much as I love Black Radiance I have to give this a 3. I purchased I think maybe 3 of these & the pigmentation of the black is incredible. My problem with this product is that it dries out rather quickly, I'm not sure if I've just had done bad batches of didn't do the top the tight enough but ne weary if you're not careful you could come back to a dried up mess
Golda N.
Frederick, MD
I saw this at Walgreens yesterday and wanted to buy it but I was unsure about using this style of eyeliner. Is it difficult to use?
Aja J.
Pontiac, MI
Does it dry out fast?
Tamaica S.
Is it waterproof?
Lindsey A.
Spartanburg, SC
Whyyyy does this product burn when you apply it? lol
Does it take a lot time to dry?

back