Black Radiance Concealer Stick, Light, .18 oz uploaded by Tequela A.Black Radiance Concealer Stick, Light, .18 oz uploaded by Mariah J.

BY BLACK RADIANCE

Easy-to-Blend Formula. Provides maximum coverage on skin discolorations. Evens out the skin tone without creasing or looking heavy Easily conceals imperfections, minimizes flaws and makes problem areas such as under-eye circles disappear. see more...

• Does this concealer give you a dewy finish? 1 Answers
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Medium more...
I️ think this is an okay concealer stick for contouring. I️t is very affordable and you can get I️t at walgreens. The only problem I️ think I’m having with this product is the fact that I️t isn’t the easiest product to blend.
Mariah J.
Flint, MI
Pretty good concealer. When I first bought it I was confused because it was very hard to apply and very stiff but then I heated it up one day with a lighter and it made the application so much easier. Coverage is good and I would recommend.
Tequela A.
Jonesboro, AR
This good product. I really like this make-up it help me out to bright my skin tone out. I recommend this to all my friends and they really like it. They will be ordering more of next time. #skinsopretty
Cherry J.
Review for: Other more...
Found this on sale so I thought I'd try it! I like that it's a stick so it's not messy but it does seem a little bit dry. Blends ok. I don't love it but i don't hate it either.
LaToya T.
stoughton, MA
I got this today in medium. I was looking for a new concealer and I wanted to try out one from a makeup brand for women of color. The price is very low, which is a plus. It comes in stick form which makes it easy to apply. The coverage is average. I feel you have to put a lot on to cover blemishes. I would recommend if you are looking for a quick fix concealer while in between more expensive concealers.
Mariah R.
Los Angeles, CA
You definitely pay for what you get with this product. For a concealer that is less than $5, it's definitely good. It's just not the best and I have a really hard time applying and blending this product. I got it in light for a highlight and in dark for contouring - half the time I look so crazy trying to blend this out that I just give up.
Aaliyah M.
YAAAAAS! One can now contour on a budget! I use the dark color (its called dark) to contour it seems a little hard at first but after drawing on my face its warm enough to blend for tha godsss! Lol. But it's seriously awesome. The coverage is great(hides my scaring on cheeks) and its so blendable (once its on the skin of course).
This also looks like a nice lip color on me too!
For the most part the shade itself is neutral but does lean warm
A must try!
Aysha M.
Charleston, SC
love this product. Amazing for your contour. Especially women of color. i love the fact that black radiance offers more than just your 3 basic colors where you have to worry about mixing and matching for your skin tone. will def recommend to others
Windy S.
I Like Black Radiance products because they work well for women of color. However, this concealer I found to be a bit too thick. I feel like this works well if your contouring but I wouldn't use it as a concealer.
Sarah F.
Inkster, MI
This concealer stick is amazing i use the lightest color and it is perfect for highlighting. the coverage is nice, it doesn't crease under my eyes and my skin get pretty oily sometimes, the finish is matte, and it is extremely blendable. and for the price????? IM IN LOVE
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Does this concealer give you a dewy finish?