Black Radiance Concealer uploaded by Jamie L.Black Radiance Concealer uploaded by Jamie L.
3 colors available

BY BLACK RADIANCE

Pigmented to enable layering and mixing; allowing you to blend hte perfect shade and coverage. The pigment balancing formula permits variable coverage for where you need a little or a lot; light coverage for minor blemishes and medium coverage to conceal scars, birthmarks and dark under eye circles. Easily conceals any facial imperfection, such as: Uneven skin tone, scarring, under eye circles, age spots, burn scars, spots, birthmarks, and freckles. ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens
kearra k.
kearra k.
this is perfect for everyday wear. I use this daily in my everyday routine. Not one dislike about it.
Jules W.
Jules W.
Columbus, OH
I love this concealer! It's cheap, pigmented, creamy, and the color range for us WOC is AMAZING!! I don't know about the creasing because I bought this at the same time as the loose powder, so I've just been baking with it. However, the two shades make the product super easy to use for your perfect color match. I actually like to blend the two for spot concealing, and use the lighter for highlighting.
Jamie L.
Perfect package
Ammeta H.
Ammeta H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMGI love this product. Probably one of my favorite for this month! Worth the price and hype. I would definitely recommend you guys to try!