BY BLACK RADIANCE

Long-lasting light to medium coverage. Oil-free formula works on all skin types. Brush-on application. ; see more...

• Where can I find this? 1 Answers
  • I've been searching for a new makeup I was wondering is this make...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation long lasting? How is the coverage? 1 Answers
Trudy C.
Trudy C.
Anchorage, AK
This is the one. The shades match so well to brown skin tones. No more chalky shades or mixing and matching to get a true foundation.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
New Haven, WV
Love this product. Works so well on my skin. Will keep buying for sure. It's inexpensive and works great!
Delilah G.
Delilah G.
Black Radiance Brownie Liquid Oil Free Foundation is the best you can buy for the money. It offers great coverage and does not have any oil build up throughout the day. I have tried nearly every product out there, but now my search is over. Black women, you will not be disappointed with this stuff. My thanks to the chemists who developed this product.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Dover, DE
Never tried this brand. But willing to Give it a shot.... I prefer powder foundation
Sany G.
Sany G.
Bolingbrook, IL
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Greenville, SC
I have purchased the Black Radiance Foundation maybe 2 or 3 times now. Each time I purchased, it was in the shade Rum Spice. The shade actually matched my skin tone very well compared to the foundation I used before this one. When I used the previous foundation I had to blend two shades together in order to match my skin tone. Lol. It was so ridiculous. Anyway with that being said it was a relief to get something that was already perfect for my skin.....which meant applying it was less time consuming. <---that mattered a lot---> The Black Radiance Foundation had the right amount of coverage for me(which was average). The fact that this product is oil-free is a #PLUS since my t-zone gets super crazy and oily throughout the day. I did purchase this product at my local Walmart for $3.97, so you really can't beat the price. I would definitely recommend this product for beginners or even someone looking to try out a new foundation without paying much. #TryIt #INexpensive #OilFree #BlackRadiance
Myra K.
Myra K.
Lexington, MS
This foundation is great for a sheer look, and sometimes you can't tell if I have on foundation or not. It doesn't transfer to my clothes, and it doesn't feel like I have none. It is also in expensive. The only problem I have with it is that is doesn't work so great with oily skin. I think mines went bad, because I'm having all kind of red liquid in there. It also looks like get got darker. The crazy thing is I only had it for 4 months.
Sammy A.
Sammy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need this foundation i love black radiance products. Between the bb cream and the power are my favorite.
Nansy N.
Nansy N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipsticks they have a lot of beautiful colors! and they still long...
Koya M.
Koya M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a MAC enthusiast looking for a drugstore brand that could give me just as much bang for my buck. I read reviews and watched videos on the Black Radiance Oil Free foundation and decided to give it a try. I purchased it at Walmart for about $4 (a steal!) or so I thought. I did a quick oxidation test on my hand as I finished my other shopping and by the time I reached the checkout I couldn't see where I had applied it. I figured it was a perfect match and couldn't wait to get home and try it out. I'm glad I decided to try it today when I didn't have any pressing appointments. The coverage is sheer to nonexistent for me, a caramel brown beauty with moderate acne scarring. I purchased the color Butter Scotch which for me was the only color I didn't think would be too dark or muddy looking. It was too light for my taste, chalky looking, very thin and went on like a powder almost in terms of the way it set. Overall I was disappointed with this purchase and hope to find that the stick foundation will offer better results. I graded it a C for the price because it's very economical, it just didn't work for me.
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
Has anyone tried any black radiance lipsticks?
Tamaica S.
Tamaica S.
Where can I find this?
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I've been searching for a new makeup I was wondering is this makeup heavy,dry and how long does it last..I don't know much about the brand so I'm open to any tell all's..
Domonique P.
Domonique P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this foundation long lasting? How is the coverage?
Avianna  W.
Avianna W.
Las Vegas, NV
Is the formula good and does it have a matte finish?