Ivella G.

Does this foundation oxidize?

Clarissa F.
Clarissa F.
Phoenix, AZ
1 year, 10 months ago
I don't believe it oxidized too much on me but if you think it does, I'd recommend maybe using a lighter powder over it to balance the color
sherley l.
sherley l.
JAMAICA, NY
1 year, 11 months ago
It does on me. You have to find the right color for your skin tone. I absolutely swear by this product
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Bronx, NY
2 years, 1 month ago
I just tried it for the first time today and I look two-toned. It oxidized very badly.
Umika M.