Black Radiance Color Perfect HD Mousse Makeup Mocha Latte 1.69oz uploaded by Kawale W.Black Radiance Color Perfect HD Mousse Makeup Mocha Latte 1.69oz uploaded by Aminata C.

BY BLACK RADIANCE

Black Radiance Color Perfect HD Mousse Foundation is a high-pigment medium to full coverage foundation made to reveal skins ideal complexion. The rich, long wearing foundation transforms from a creamy mousse into a feather-light powder for a flawless, lasting finish. Available in 6 luscious shades for a wide range of skin tones and undertones. Get picture perfect with Color Perfect HD Mousse Foundation from Black Radiance. This luxurious, creamy mousse foundation is like second skin. Specially formulated with melanin in mind to enhance your shade of beauty like no other. Color: Mocha Latte. see more...

• I haven't seen too much reviews on YouTube on this product and I ...1 Answers
Kawale W.
So I picked up this drugstore gem today!! This is a mousse foundation that has a very velvety, smooth ,light , and airy texture. It feels very smooth on the face and seems to blend really well. It is a full coverage foundation that is easily buildable. However, the color that I purchased tends to have orange and red undertones but my skin seem so fair well with those undertones. I feel the product worked really well at making me look refreshed and revived. I believe I purchased the darkest color which is mocha latte number 8455. I say it was worth the purchase
Aminata C.
Woodbridge, VA
I absolutely love love this foundation. Once applied you get a soft smooth finish that is light weight at all. If you haven't tried this product yet you are missing out and the price is even more of a reason to get it I use the color espresso. Black Radiance Color Perfect HD Mousse Makeup Mocha Latte 1.69oz
Tamaica S.
I haven't seen too much reviews on YouTube on this product and I went to walmart and saw the packaging. My question is, What's the best way to apply it?