Black Radiance Butter Melt™ Daily Butter Bead Moisturizer

by Black Radiance

Butter Meltâ„¢ Daily Butter Bead Moisturizer softens and conditions skin with lasting hydration. This lightweight moisturizer is formulated with anti-oxidants and Cacao Butter Beads that leave skin feeling soft and nourished.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black Radiance Butter Melt™ Daily Butter Bead Moisturizer!
Eastanollee, GA
Black Radiance Butter Melt™ Daily Butter Bead Moisturizer uploaded by Joslyn H.
Love the packaging. Honestly that’s part of why I bought it. Lol. The top looked cool. I don’t like the smell however. It doesn’t feel too greasy tho so that’s good. Skin felt somewhat moisturized afterwards. Not too keen on the smell and it really didn’t do all that great so I will not be purchasing again. [product:black-radiance-butter-melt-daily-butter-bead-moisturizer]
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product so much. I read amazing reviews about it right here on influenster. It makes me feel so good and it is just amazing. I think more people should use it and it’s just SO UNDERRATED! I got my sister to love it too and I 10/10 recommend.
Decatur, GA
Definitely recommend!!! I noticed a significant amount of skin improvement just only after a couple of days of using this product
Temple Terrace Fl
Black radiance butter melt butter bead moisturizer makes my face very smooth and glowing. I apply it everyday, my face is soft.
Woodstock , GA
Best moisturizer I’ve ever used . My skin was left very soft and it didn’t feel heavy. I’d definitely recommend this product and it smells great!
Lima
la elaboración del producto es buena pero como todo producto tiene su y contra es un buen producto los beneficios hijos espectaculares y NO TE VAS A ARREPENTIR de haber obtenido este este maravilloso producto asi que no te olvides provarlo 😊😊😊🥺
tartu
The product came half full!! The smell has a very chemically smell, just not impressed...i did try this just to because it did my money on it, still nothing impressed me

Looking for your answer?