BY BLACK RADIANCE

Amplify lips to the next level of dimensional shine with Brilliant Effects Lip Gloss from Black Radiance The lightweight, multi-use formula drenches lips with moisture-rich color and dazzling intensity that compliments a diverse range of skin tones. For daytime sex appeal, wear alone, or apply over your favorite shade of lipstick for sophisticated elegance. ; see more...

• Beautiful color! Is this a matte or a gloss?2 Answers
  • Are these free? I love them ❤❤❤1 Answers
Black Radiance Brilliant Effects Lip Gloss, Romantic, .23 oz
  • "This is some long lasting lip gloss and the glitter affect i love so much. My lips really do be popping every time i wear this gloss. It remains glossy and glitter. I love the applicator even though some would hate it, but its a brush applicator which allows me to pack on coat if i would like. I would buy this product again worth the money !" in 3 reviews
Becky S.
Review for: Star Struck, Romantic, Luscious more...
I had never heard of this brand before buying these special effect lip gloss enhancers at a local store last month. I'm so glad I happened to look down beside the empty Milani shelves to see these beautiful glosses for under $6!!!
I was disappointed when a salesperson "pointed out" that they "weren't for people like me..." because I'd like to think that all of us men and women of all skin tones can buy and wear products from any and all of the cosmetic lines available if we so desire. Money is money and if I'm spending it on a company's product I'm sure they wouldn't want a salesperson telling me that...I digress...it wasn't a rep for B.R. btw.
So I 1st bought the bright pink colour and it has a beautiful pink glitter reflect, if you like sparkles, and is a cross between MAC Dazzleglass Lip Gloss and No7 High Shine Lip Gloss in Sparkling Rose.
It doesn't last all day but doesn't claim to either. It is thick so it lasts singer than most glosses. I loved it so much that I went back and bought it in Romance- very similar to the 1st but with less sparkle and a more dusky pink vs.bubblegum and a reddish orange glittered shade Date Night.
Dawn R.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Star Struck, Romantic more...
I really like this lip gloss! You have to be careful not to put on too much as it can get sticky, but the gloss gives my lips LIFE! This is an awesome product when you need something inexpensive that will add a beautiful touch to your look. I give this gloss an A++. This gloss keeps my lips lusciously POPPIN' at all times. #KissableLips #SexyLipGoals
Felicia B.
Tampa, FL
I loveeee this gloss on its own or as a topper for other lipsticks or glosses. It is smooth and slick but not sticky at all. I really like the different tints and undertones because they mesh with specific lip colors and liners.
Whitney I.
Greenville, SC
This makes the lips (bare or covered) POP!
And this brand in particular doesn't get the recognition it deserves! Affordable and quality is super on point!
This gloss is quite brilliant with regular silver micro glitter as well as blue micro glitters.
It's not sticky, comfy, and you can't feel the glitter!

Put some respect on this brand!
Shawnc D.
St Petersburg, FL
This lip gloss is extremely thick and has beautiful glitter crystals in the formula. I had a red and a black shade and the both were very pigmented for a gloss. They lasted for a few hours but they aren't matte so the color transferred to everything from my cup to my teeth. Love it though.
Kara S.
Raleigh
I love it! I have it in the shade Date Night and it looks great on. This gloss also does well mixed with lip color! It goes on smooth and I love the brush applicator, that makes it easy to apply and it goes on evenly. I definitely recommend this lip gloss.
Treniciaa I.
Review for: Star Struck, Boy Crazy, Date Night more...
Talk about a dupe for mac lip glass... These glosses are the bomb.com When you put on this gloss you instantly become a bad B 🤣 You have to apply this only twice a day a little goes a long way too. The colors show slightly and the glitters give a sex appeal to your overall look. Also these are super affordable only 3.99 As you can see in the photo I really use this product and continue to purchase it
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Bought so many bc I couldn't pick one color. I wanted them all. Would've brought all of them if I hadn't already bought so much other stuff 😂 beautiful shimmery color Black Radiance Brilliant Effects Lip Gloss, Romantic, .23 ozBlack Radiance Brilliant Effects Lip Gloss, Romantic, .23 ozBlack Radiance Brilliant Effects Lip Gloss, Romantic, .23 oz
Cori S.
LaTanya S.
This is one of the best lip glosses out right now. I have a lot of different gloss and once I brought one of these I had to go back and buy all of them. This color is beautiful, the sparkle is to die for. When the light hits it it's like diamonds. It's not to sticky and it can be layered.
Kelsey T.
Hamilton, GA
Beautiful color! Is this a matte or a gloss?
Daisy D.