BY BLACK RADIANCE

Amplify lips to the next level of dimensional shine with Brilliant Effects Lip Gloss from Black Radiance. The lightweight, multi-use formula drenches lips with moisture-rich color and dazzling intensity that compliments a diverse range of skin tones. For daytime sex appeal, wear alone, or apply over your favorite shade of lipstick for sophisticated elegance. Color: Black Diamond. see more...

Buy on Walmart
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Let me start off by saying I have been searching for this gloss forever & came across the last one at wal-mart so I snatched it up so fast. For the price, you can't beat it! It is OPAQUE. I was hoping it wouldn't be one of those sheer black glosses & I was not disappointed. It has complete coverage in one swipe. This gloss has a solid black base with ultra-fine (non-gritty!) rainbow glitter throughout & it is gorgeous.
My one complaint is the brush was messed up right when I took it out of the tube, but I was able to fix it by removing all of the product from the brush and making sure no brush hairs were sticking out like before, and stuck it back in the tube.
Of course it isn't going to last after eating or drinking(what gloss does?) but it's still a beautiful color and has a good formula so it definitely meets my expectations for a lip gloss.
Veve P.
Sunrise, FL
Best sparkly black lipgloss I have ever came across! Black radiance has the best glosses for the best price! It doesn’t get messy and smear off! It’s long lasting and I buy them all the time!
Tiffany T.
Sandersville, MS
I bought this for a lipstick topper, but it's dark enough to wear on it's own. Would like to try the other colors in that line.
Antoinette C.
Love!!! My 13yr old made me purchase this and I actually like it. I paired with a nude eye and low ponytail for a night out. Last long and wasn't sticky