BY BLACK RADIANCE

Black Radiance Concealer is great for minimizing flaws and covering small areas like under-eye circles, and discolored areas of the face. The creamy formula applies smoothly and evenly for flawless coverage. For the best results, dot concealer on... see more...

• It is so hard trying to find a contour color because of my skin col...1 Answers
  • It seems like most reviewers use this contour, but has anyone used ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can get some of this concealer I've checke...2 Answers
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Union city , GA
Reasons To Purchase :
-Inexpensive ( around $2-4 )
-Lasts ALL day ( Whether you set with powder or not )
-Rich pigmented creamy formula
-A little goes a long way

Reasons Not To Purchase :
-I found that it was hard to glide on my skin as in it was kind of dry ( hard to blend with damp beauty blender or brush )
-I also found that throughout the day because it's hard to blend I could see a sharp contour line 😢 ( I really thought I was cute 😭 )

*** this concealer comes in only dark and light. This is the darkest shade which for some isn't that dark or dark enough. The light shade just from looking at it in the box is like beige so not dark enough for some people to even highlight with
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
I love this concealer it defines my contours. It is my go to when I'm going out to an event or feeling fiesty. Depends on your skin tone it might blend in real nice. This is my first consealor before I bought Clinique. I would highly recommend this. This is a great brand especially if you are a beginner
Kaler T.
Kaler T.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for 3 weeks and I find that the consistency is a bit stiff and it can be difficult to blend out. I would suggest trying it if you're new to contouring and just want test it out. But use a light hand because it's very pigmented.
Alysha R.
Alysha R.
This creamy stick adds a touch of shadow when contouring. Works with many shades and makes me look warm yet sculpted and not muddy after blending. Great for WOC and versatile! Can be used as a lipstick! Highly recommend this brand!
Chantae P.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA
This concealer stick is priced very well. I recently purchased it for around 4 dollars. It is good for the price, I would recommend it if you're looking for a concealer stick that is very inexpensive.
Aja J.
Aja J.
Pontiac, MI
One of the best concealer sticks ever. I use it to contour and it delivers every time. It glides on smooth. I would use a contour brush instead of a beauty blender in order to blend.
Jameelah D.
Jameelah D.
I've tried my quite a few products for contouring but i always go back to this product. It blends like a dream and its the perfect color for my skin tone.
Lunia M.
Lunia M.
A recent buy, I can honestly say this concealer stick isn't bad for its price. I love this product. I don't have anything bad to say about it so far.
Clarissa F.
Clarissa F.
As a woman of color, it is so difficult to find a contour shade but this actually works so well! I've bought it twice and haven't been disappointed
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Riverdale, GA
Great for contours. I love use the lighter shade that match my skin town to color correct.
Sebe M.
Sebe M.
New Rochelle, NY
I love the color so much, I love dark lip colors and this seems like a very great must have. I would wear it on weekends to shopping and clubbing or my cluster meetings. Do you know where I can find it?
Tori F.
Tori F.
Miramar, FL
Can i use this as a contour stick for medium skin?
Mea S.
Mea S.
Does anyone know where I can get some of this concealer I've checked my local Walgreens and target but they don't seem to have any there
Fatimah W.
Fatimah W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It is so hard trying to find a contour color because of my skin color. I have very dark skin so would anyone recommend that I use this to contour? Like would it even show up on my skin?
Randi Y.
Randi Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It seems like most reviewers use this contour, but has anyone used it to actually conceal? What is the coverage like?