BY BLACK RADIANCE

Black Radiance Concealer is great for minimizing flaws and covering small areas like under-eye circles, and discolored areas of the face. The creamy formula applies smoothly and evenly for flawless coverage. For the best results, dot concealer on... see more...

• It is so hard trying to find a contour color because of m...1 Answers
  • It seems like most reviewers use this contour, but has an...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can get some of this concealer I...2 Answers
Crystal R.
A lipstick shaped concealer stick...? Idk how much I like it but hey. It’s pretty thick and a little time consuming to blend out but once you do , the finish is pretty nice. Decent for the price. Bought at rite aid. Not sure if I’ll purchase again
Kieshawn W.
It gets the job done but not the best concealer. It blends & applies creamy but not pigmented enough. The shade range isn’t that broad but the main con for me is pigment. For it to be a creamy product it needs more pigment to define my contour.
Andriana ❤.
I love the consistency of the product. Very true to color/pigment. I am a bit unconventional and use this product as a contour stick/tool for carving out and chiseling facial features. Very affordable and available in many places.
Kayla S.
raleigh, NC
This product was ok. I have other creamy concealers that I choose over this, BUT pairing it with the Black Radiance contour powder kit, it is HEAVEN. It is very hard to blend out! I love it mostly for my nose and forehead area. Will re-purchase it.
Carline A.
I use this for Contour I love this product blend very good I’ve never use it for my UnderEye it’s very buildable had a lot of product for the price packaging is nice look like a lipstick I would recommend to others
Michelle C.
HOLY GRAIL!!!! I use this concealer as a cream contour and it is perfect on my skin . The packaging is like a lipstick so it's easy to use and store . I use it everyday but I've had it for almost 2 years . I would totally buy again and I also recommend every dark skin person to buy it also . Oh and its super affordable.
Stef'nie N.
Little rock, AR
I bought this shade and the lighter shade maybe two years ago and I just recently started using them and they work really well surprisingly I definitely plan to repurchase I usually use them on my more natural days
Kirsten S.
Jonesboro, GA
Reasons To Purchase :
-Inexpensive ( around $2-4 )
-Lasts ALL day ( Whether you set with powder or not )
-Rich pigmented creamy formula
-A little goes a long way

Reasons Not To Purchase :
-I found that it was hard to glide on my skin as in it was kind of dry ( hard to blend with damp beauty blender or brush )
-I also found that throughout the day because it's hard to blend I could see a sharp contour line 😢 ( I really thought I was cute 😭 )

*** this concealer comes in only dark and light. This is the darkest shade which for some isn't that dark or dark enough. The light shade just from looking at it in the box is like beige so not dark enough for some people to even highlight with
Gabby S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this concealer it defines my contours. It is my go to when I'm going out to an event or feeling fiesty. Depends on your skin tone it might blend in real nice. This is my first consealor before I bought Clinique. I would highly recommend this. This is a great brand especially if you are a beginner
Andrea G.
Windsor , VA
Okay so I bought this at Dollar General, and I like it for its price but it is NOT the best I've ever tried, is a little bit hard to blend and when you finally blend it, you can barely see a difference, I like it when I want more of a natural makeup but is not the best.
Sebe M.
New Rochelle, NY
I love the color so much, I love dark lip colors and this seems like a very great must have. I would wear it on weekends to shopping and clubbing or my cluster meetings. Do you know where I can find it?
Tori F.
Washington, DC
Can i use this as a contour stick for medium skin?
Mea S.
Does anyone know where I can get some of this concealer I've checked my local Walgreens and target but they don't seem to have any there
Fatimah W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It is so hard trying to find a contour color because of my skin color. I have very dark skin so would anyone recommend that I use this to contour? Like would it even show up on my skin?
Randi Y.
It seems like most reviewers use this contour, but has anyone used it to actually conceal? What is the coverage like?