Black Radiance Body Building Mascara uploaded by Gia G.Black Radiance Body Building Mascara uploaded by Queen Esther S.

BY BLACK RADIANCE

Creates thick longer looking lashes and provides extra volume. Formula stays fresh-looking all day. The thicker brush combs and separates lasehs to prevent clumping. ; see more...

Salem M.
elizabeth city
My grandmother got me a small little sample kit with a mini of this. I loved the mascara so I decided to order a full size from target. My full size was clumpy and the wand was different. What I ended up doing was moving the product into the mini tube. So that happened. 😐 So it’s overall a natural mascara that’s cruelty free. So there is that.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I received a free tube to try in a recent online order from Black Radiance's website. I love the purple and gold tube! There is no weird smell with using this mascara. My lashes look longer and fuller without clumps! I will buy more when I run out!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I love love love this mascara. No clumping or running and it doesn't give your lashes that hard crusty feel. My lashes look naturally long with lots of volume. This one definitely should be considered for the reviewers choice awards.
Clarissa F.
The bottle may seem small buy it has so much product and it's easy to build your lashes with. I bought this at Walgreens and it was only about $3. I think it works just as well as Maybeline's mascaras
Zynia H.
My Go-To mascara I keep in my makeup bag in my purse. It does exactly what it says it gives my tiny lashes volume and make them pop. There isn't a lot of product on the wand and it doesn't cake.
Bethany C.
This mascara is great for the price! It doesn't clump. It also gives me great volume! I would definitely recommend purchasing!
Adi P.
Garden Grove, CA
Never tried this product. But I think this whole Black Radiance is horrible quality from the products if used.
Ezinne M.
College Park, GA
This black radiance body building mascara has full volume, lasts very long, can use it for a very long time.
Kasey C.
Love love this makes my lashes look good and it doesn't clump up the price is reasonable it a great product
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
Lasts very long, and doesn't clump. It gives full volume, and thats i love about it. also fits everywhere
Stephanie G.
What does this do to your lashes?
Stephanie G.
where can i buy this from?
Shea H.
Canton, GA
This is one of the best mascaras out there. It thickens the lashes without looking gritty or too separated. Absolutely no clumping and is waterproof. It does t make your lashes feel hard or crusty. I received this in one of my beauty boxes and loved it.