BY BLACK RADIANCE

Medium-sized purse friendly makeup brush so soft powders will glide on with no resistance. Perfect for use with all powders including blush and bronzers. It s the go-everywhere do-everything brush. ; see more...

Queen Esther S.
Unfortunately for me I wasn't impressed with the quality of their blush brush. The bristles are flimsy and not dense enough to apply my blush appropriately. Initially, I purchased this for I was using a contour brush to apply my blush. I love black radiance but they did not deliver with this one.
Shelby C.
Winona Lake, IN
The brush didn't blend makeup all that well and after a few uses, the bristles fell out and got all over. It is cheap for a reason, you get what you pay for.
Georgina M.
Palmdale, CA
I actully likw these bushea very affordable and work well. Some brushea that are this afforadable dont perform right but these however do. Very easy to use.
Miranda G.
South Paris, ME
The bristles are really coarse and it doesn't spread makeup easily. I was not happy with the outcome. I actually went out and got new brushes the next day
Janell B.
The worst brushes in the world, there very cheap and they start shed so quickly its not even funny.