BY BLACK PEARL #84 in Pickled Vegetables

Pearls olives to go black pitted olives 1.2 oz 4 pk see more...

• I have to eat a low carb diet and have been looking for some heal...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
My husband and I have gotten pretty crazy about olives lately. He has started getting these olive snack packs for healthy snacks at work. We don't really discriminate with olives so we liked most of the ones we have had. The only ones we weren't big fans of were the manzanilla but that is just personal preference because we don't like the red pepper inside them. I would recommend these. i love that they come in personal cups ready to take in a lunch bag and don't have to be refrigerated until after opening! Perfect for a busy family! We got these at target for under $4.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! These are so good and so easy to pack for a snack. Often I find I want to eat something but am not really hungry these work great as an alternate snack! You will love them I love the green one's as well. Now if I could only find pickle to go snack packs I'd be set!
member-85606
A good snack if you are craving salt. Takes the edge off an afternoon snack craving. Tastes like what it is. The con for me is that sometimes the olives are old and soft -- sort of a bad luck roulette in that sense. Most of the time though, I couldn't ask for more. I wish not so much plastic waste, but it's me to blame there, for buying a product with this type of packaging.
Samantha M.
Crushing on these olives during this diet season! They’re easy to pack and deliciousBlack Pearl Pearls Olives To Go Black Pitted Olives 1.2 oz 4 pk to eat!! Affordable & you can get a huge pack at BJs
Destiny D.
Columbia
I love black olives and it's so cool that they come in these little portable cups and it's really helpful that they don't come with all the juice in it because it's annoying to have to open the can and dump out the juice just to get some olives
Julia S.
Pleasantville, IA
These are a great on the go snack. It's a lot of plastic so I would recommend purchasing a larger jar and portion them myself in reusable containers. My daughter and I I do both like these though. Good on the go snack.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
I absolutely love black olive pearl pearls on the go!! It's perfect for lunch or just a snack! It's affordable, and sometimes on sale! You can buy them anywhere! Anyone that loves black olives then I recommend this product! Trust me you'll become addicted!
Madeleine S.
Denver, Colorado
I love olives and these are really convenient to take as a snack, but I had to waste all the plastic! I would rather buy the full cans and portion them myself.
ANNETTE M.
I love things that come packaged in pre portioned serving sizes. It's nice yo have a no brainer snack to grab snd go.
Kinsley R.
I absolutely love pitted olives. They're the best. Great for a snack also! You can find these at walmart
Amber F.
Indianapolis, IN
I have to eat a low carb diet and have been looking for some healthy, easy snacks. I am wondering if these might be a good choice. Does anyone know how many grams of carbs these have per serving?