Black Optical Three Button Scrolling Gaming Mouse 2400 dpi w/ 52

Black Optical Three Button Scrolling Gaming Mouse 2400 dpi w/ 52" Cable

BY GENERIC

3-Button USB Optical Scroll Gaming Mouse Model: SW-G04 Color: Black 3-buttons Scroll wheel lights up red and also acts as third button Optical technology 2400 dpi resolution DPI button Ergonomic design - perfect for PC Gamers! 52-inch cable length (approximate) Power Specifications: Rating: 5V - 100 mA Unit Dimensions: 1.5 x 2.75 x 5-inches (H x W x D, approximate) Product Requirements: Available USB port see more...

Black Optical Three Button Scrolling Gaming Mouse 2400 dpi w/ 52
Black Optical Three Button Scrolling Gaming Mouse 2400 dpi w/ 52" Cable
Buy on Jet.com
Allison L.
Seattle, WA
Never used this mouse before but it looks kinda "funny". Unsure all these 'buttons' are useful or not.
Sãād K.
nouasseur
hello dear My name is saad kala and I have a channel on Youtube with a normal   number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of viewsI can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for feeMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote productsThank you if you interesed pleas contact me in my adress :
country : morocoo , nouasseur
adresse : 218 lots essalam
code postal : 26200
Amine g.
Alhoceima
I hope you have a review to ask me Please check it I need a lot to please Jimer Please answer quickly Joe Is there a problem
You're in the store or what do not I mean just joking Ask if you give me the products I wanted I will review it on YouTube
Ok OK, I hope to respond quickly