BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #88 in Fragrance for Her

A warm concoction of gourmand aromas and sweet vanilla notes, black opium for women is an intriguing scent. The inviting coffee aroma lends the fragrance a relaxed, happy feel, yet the scent gives off an alluring sense of mystery. Launched in 2014 by... see more...

• how can i get to try this products? do i need to pay a fee?1 Answers
  • Is it worth?  How good is that 0-10?  Please let me know! 4 Answers
  • how can i get to try this products? do i need to pay a fee?1 Answers
Coley S.
Plano, TX
This is the first luxury fragrance I ever bought for myself, and it is still a favorite I keep coming back to. The scent is sweet with slight musky undertone that keeps the sweetness from being too overpowering, but it is still very feminine. It’s also quite long lasting, I can still smell it at the end of the work day. Also the black bottle looks so sleek on my vanity! Black Opium for Women by Yves Saint Laurent Eau De Parfum Spray (Tester) 3 oz
Dustin L.
Oldsmar
This has been my go to everyday recently!!! I was gifted this from my mother and I fell IN LOVE. It is so pleasant. It is feminine which I like, but it has a warm comforting sent along with it. It last all day, doesn’t fade, don’t need a lot, it is forever my new favorite fragrance, I had been looking for my signature sent and this is it!
Tiffany P.
My fiancé bought this beauty! It’s sexy, dark and perfect for date nights! I love it. I remember Opium back in the day and it was super strong. This is a much lighter prettier version of that. Another must-have for night fragrances.
Bella B.
State College, PA
Absolutely. Would recommend 100% yes. What an amazing scent that lasts all day! A sweet sexy scent for sure! The sleek look of the bottle caught my eye in Ulta and I knew I needed it. It’s an expensive perfume but it’s definitely worth the money because it lasts long and you smell nice all day so no need to really reapply
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
I love this perfume, especially for cold weather periods or for an evening event...
I bought it in the duty-free zone of an airport, fell in love on the first try)....
It has an eastern, a bit muscus flavor with delicate but distinguishable strings of chocolate and coffee... Who wouldn't like that?)
Giovanni E.
I wanted to treat my self to something luxurious and I had heard this scent was popular online. I gave it a try and it lives up to the hype. It is a warm and spicy smell that is suitible for either gender. It also has good staying power and Ill smell flashes of it throughout the day. It is pretty strong so I use a small amount. It doesnt upset my sensitive nose and give me headaches like most scents.
Geetanjali U.
Frisco, TX
I was introduced to this perfume by a sales lady in Macy’s. Been my favorite since. The aroma, just mind blowing. It's my favorite!!! I am on my 3rd bottle of Black Opium now. I absolutely love it and get compliments all the time. I originally bought for my fall fragrance a couple years ago but I've worn year round since. I can't get enough! :)
Cindy C.
Lemon Grove, CA
I bought this as a scent for my sister and didn’t even smell it. Fast forward a couple of months later, I was on the hunt for a new perfume and low and behold fell in love with this. I used it everyday for about 6 months until it was empty (I’ve never used a full bottle of perfume before) the scent is so sexy but not overpowering.
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
This is my favorite perfume and has been for quite some time. If you're looking for an everyday scent, this is the one for you! I love that it's a little woodsy but still has a hint of floral in it and keeps it feminine.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
The bottle is so elegant! I tried this perfume based on how it looked and once I sprayed some on my wrist I fell in love. The scent is spicy/sweet and despite the high price I will be buying more when I run out if perfume.
Martyna J.
Is it worth?  How good is that 0-10?  Please let me know!
Jill G.
Really want to buy but worried it’s too masculine or musky??