Black Opium for Women by Yves Saint Laurent Eau De Parfum Spray (Tester) 3 oz uploaded by Evangelina R.Black Opium for Women by Yves Saint Laurent Eau De Parfum Spray (Tester) 3 oz uploaded by hiba s.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A warm concoction of gourmand aromas and sweet vanilla notes, black opium for women is an intriguing scent. The inviting coffee aroma lends the fragrance a relaxed, happy feel, yet the scent gives off an alluring sense of mystery. Launched in 2014 by... see more...

Cindy C.
Lemon Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this as a scent for my sister and didn’t even smell it. Fast forward a couple of months later, I was on the hunt for a new perfume and low and behold fell in love with this. I used it everyday for about 6 months until it was empty (I’ve never used a full bottle of perfume before) the scent is so sexy but not overpowering.
Evangelina R.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just received this item and once I sprayed it on I instantly fell I love. I am usually not a fan of flowery scents because I feel like they're too over powering. But let me tell you guys this scent is amazing and not to powerful. This perfume literally lasts all day. If you're looking for a new scent I would definitely grab a sample of this one and instantly fall in love.
Geetanjali U.
Frisco, TX
I was introduced to this perfume by a sales lady in Macy’s. Been my favorite since. The aroma, just mind blowing. It's my favorite!!! I am on my 3rd bottle of Black Opium now. I absolutely love it and get compliments all the time. I originally bought for my fall fragrance a couple years ago but I've worn year round since. I can't get enough! :)
Kaitlyn C.
Beaverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Fragrance is perfect for a night out or even a day in the office. It's sweet and strong, but not too strong. It carries a nice warm note that makes you feel like a million bucks while wearing it and it stays on your skin very well. When I apply a couple sprays in the morning, by night I can still smell the scent at times. One of my favorites!
Meg M.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yessss!! I absolutely love this perfume. It's my new favorite fall and winter scent. It is extremely pricey but it's totally worth the money. It's not too masculine and not too feminine, it's sultry and warm and I just love it. It's not over powering either which is something that I find happens with a lot of other perfumes
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bottle is so elegant! I tried this perfume based on how it looked and once I sprayed some on my wrist I fell in love. The scent is spicy/sweet and despite the high price I will be buying more when I run out if perfume.
Angela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite perfume EVER!! I discovered this baby last year from a Sephora sample and I have been in love ever since. I would describe it as a romantic perfume, that is best for the evening time. I have also worn it during the day, I just don't spray too much on and everything smells wonderfully. If you are deciding on purchasing a perfume definitely buy this one! It's the best perfume I have ever smelled.
CYNTHIA S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
YSL did not disappoint with Black Opium! This is a really lovely fragrance for Fall and Winter. The background is that classic Asian musky spice with notes of Cedar wood and a touch of Orange Blossom and Jasmine. All those things that make you feel ladylike, but naughty. But it's not overpowering or heavy. It's mysterious and new. Pair it with a black cashmere turtleneck and black laced up leather leggings. You will feel sexy wearing this fragrance, like a sexy spy lady in a Bond film. Have some fun with your parfumes! Live the excitement that the scent invigorates you to experience!
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I am not wearing Tom Ford or Hermes, I occasionally wear this fragrance. It is fun to mix up my holy grail fragrances with some other tried and true favorites. This fragrance is great for day or evening wear and has an aura of elegance surrounding it. Tres chic. I purchase this fragrance at ULTA or Sephora from time to time. My fiancé loves when i wear it and i always get compliments when I have this fragrance on.
Pamela E.
Carlton, MN
My husband bought this perfume for me for Christmas a few years ago. Normally I’ll use up a perfume and move on to something new but this one is a staple in my collection. It smells so sexy and sultry and brings out my confidence side. It’s a heavier scent but I’ve found if you use just a little it works really well for daytime use too. If you’re into musky scents this perfume is a must!