BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #58 in Fragrance for Her

A warm concoction of gourmand aromas and sweet vanilla notes, black opium for women is an intriguing scent. The inviting coffee aroma lends the fragrance a relaxed, happy feel, yet the scent gives off an alluring sense of mystery. Launched in 2014 by... see more...

• Is it worth?  How good is that 0-10?  Please let me know! 3 Answers
  • how can i get to try this products? do i need to pay a fee?1 Answers
  • how can i get to try this products? do i need to pay a fee?1 Answers
Giovanni E.
I wanted to treat my self to something luxurious and I had heard this scent was popular online. I gave it a try and it lives up to the hype. It is a warm and spicy smell that is suitible for either gender. It also has good staying power and Ill smell flashes of it throughout the day. It is pretty strong so I use a small amount. It doesnt upset my sensitive nose and give me headaches like most scents.
Dustin L.
Oldsmar
This has been my go to everyday recently!!! I was gifted this from my mother and I fell IN LOVE. It is so pleasant. It is feminine which I like, but it has a warm comforting sent along with it. It last all day, doesn’t fade, don’t need a lot, it is forever my new favorite fragrance, I had been looking for my signature sent and this is it!
Cindy C.
Lemon Grove, CA
I bought this as a scent for my sister and didn’t even smell it. Fast forward a couple of months later, I was on the hunt for a new perfume and low and behold fell in love with this. I used it everyday for about 6 months until it was empty (I’ve never used a full bottle of perfume before) the scent is so sexy but not overpowering.
Bella B.
Morgantown
Absolutely. Would recommend 100% yes. What an amazing scent that lasts all day! A sweet sexy scent for sure! The sleek look of the bottle caught my eye in Ulta and I knew I needed it. It’s an expensive perfume but it’s definitely worth the money because it lasts long and you smell nice all day so no need to really reapply
Geetanjali U.
Frisco, TX
I was introduced to this perfume by a sales lady in Macy’s. Been my favorite since. The aroma, just mind blowing. It's my favorite!!! I am on my 3rd bottle of Black Opium now. I absolutely love it and get compliments all the time. I originally bought for my fall fragrance a couple years ago but I've worn year round since. I can't get enough! :)
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
This is my favorite perfume and has been for quite some time. If you're looking for an everyday scent, this is the one for you! I love that it's a little woodsy but still has a hint of floral in it and keeps it feminine.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
The bottle is so elegant! I tried this perfume based on how it looked and once I sprayed some on my wrist I fell in love. The scent is spicy/sweet and despite the high price I will be buying more when I run out if perfume.
Pamela E.
Carlton, MN
My husband bought this perfume for me for Christmas a few years ago. Normally I’ll use up a perfume and move on to something new but this one is a staple in my collection. It smells so sexy and sultry and brings out my confidence side. It’s a heavier scent but I’ve found if you use just a little it works really well for daytime use too. If you’re into musky scents this perfume is a must!
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
This is my absolute favorite perfume. You literally only need one spray to last you all day. This scent is PERFECT for a special occasion especially date night with its subtle sexy aroma of vanilla and coffee bean. I have sensitive skin and a lot of fragrances will cause me to break out, luckily this did not. The bottle is heavy with a glass centerpiece surrounded by a black shimmer square metal
Annie F.
This scent is so warm and inviting, it's truly one of my favorites! I love the beautiful floral undertones and that it last throughout the day. I always wear this on date nights with my husband, because he loves it as much as I do! It's the perfect go to fragrance!
Martyna J.
Is it worth?  How good is that 0-10?  Please let me know!