BY BLACK OPAL

Airy, soft focus loose powder absorbs excess oil and smoothes foundation offering a flawless finish. Color-adjusting pigments expertly and perfectly blends for a true tone color match. Matte finish. Color shade chart represents: Light/Neutral, Medium,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aba W.
MARIETTA, GA
I love this finishing powder! It lasts a really long time. I have been using mine for about 6 months now and I do not have to worry about flashback or a white cast when I take pictures. It is great for my oily skin. Sets my makeup very well and can also be used before applying foundation (if you have oily skin like me) will definitely purchase again. This is my staple finishing powder!
ndae n.
Brooklyn, NY
The main thing I love about his powder is that I can use it by its self. The formula is matte which I love because I have oily skin. It also comes in a lot of shades for women of color. I will definitely recommend this.
Kayla T.
Greer, SC
Adore! Love how it looks over my KISS BB Cream . Love how it blends with my chocolate tone so i never worry about flashback . I have deep and dark ! I love these powders!
Emmanuella E.
Doral
Ooh this makes me look photoshopped!
Sis this powder sets my face, it covers my mistakes, my sins, my flaws! Making me looks like a brand new person!
It’s very very pigmented so you gotta be careful to not put too much!
Karin G.
Baltimore, MD
Great products and it works well with my skin tone. I use the shade medium, plus it doesn't make your face look ghostly when taking photos
Tamia M.
I love this. I have very oily skin and this is good for oily skin. The color is a little dark so I just mix it with a lighter powder
Kimignon W.
Longview, TX
I like this as well to tone down my ashiness when my make-up shade is off. It is super soft and sets with a gorgeous matte finish.