BY BLACK OPAL

Black Opal True Color Pore Perfecting Liquid Foundation: Oil-free formula helps minimize pore appearance and mattify skin for a flawless-looking finish Light to moderate coverage Poreless technology see more...

Carlean H.
Mobile
This is some good underated foundation. I love the consistency and different shades they have. My shade is nutmeg. It last long and it pumps out just enough product for your face. This foundation is also paraben free.
LaTisha W.
RALEIGH, NC
Review for: Black Opal True Color Pore Perfecting Liquid Foundation, 1 fl oz more...
This is my everyday foundation it is okay. Kindve sheer for me. I can still see some hyper pigmentation. You would have to apply a more for better coverage. I would buy again. Next time maybe try a different shade.
Sandra R.
Love this foundation. It's a great match for my skin. I don't need a full coverage foundation, so this light coverage is perfection. I apply with a stippling brush or a damp sponge. The finish is very skin-like, not matte. Because of this, it is not long-wearing, but this can be fixed by using primer and setting powder. I usually set my entire face with Black Opal Deluxe Finishing powder in Dark. I wear Au Chocolat and it does run a little cool. I'm closer to neutral, but it's not a bad match for me. I am oily in my t-zone and normal to dry elsewhere. I do make sure to set my t-zone twice to minimize shine. I set once after foundation and again after I'm done with concealer and everything. I've not worn this foundation for longer than 6 hrs at a time, but it has lasted that long. It is always in tact when I go to wash my face. I did not set my foundation at all in this picture because I stayed home all day, but this after 6.5 hrs of wear.
Raquel D.
Sicklerville, NJ
I bought this foundation based on a recommendation from a vlogger and I have never been so satisfied with drugstore makeup in my life!! The finish looks almost airbrushed and definitely looks high-end department store quality. It definitely helps minimize the visibility of the pores on my nose. I highly recommend it.
Taneika W.
Eden Prairie , MN
This foundation is hands down one of my favorites! It applies so effortlessly. I apply it using an alcone sponge and I'll go back in with a buffing brush to press it into to skin. It wears really well throughout the day and they have a very nice color range! Love it!!
Adrienne M.
barstow, CA
They have a shade sampler for five bucks on their site. Some shades wer too dark , too pink , too orange pale . I liked truly topaz but too dark. Wished they had a lighter yellow shade. Anyways I'm gonna try the creme to powder foundation
Eugenia W.
Pleasant Grv, AL
This foundation was okay. The formula was good light weight not heavy at all but it stll made my pores visible. It was easy to apply went on smooth. Pro price very reasonable. Yes I would recommend it to others.
Velvet F.
Frierson, LA
Review for: Other more...
Honestly im not really impressed with this foundation . I tried a couple shades in store and this was the closet shade . I got home and tried it on and it looks ashy . I would not buy again . If yu have dry skin dont do it
Zakiya J.
Baton Rouge
Purchased at: ULTA
This foundation comes on really smooth. It os true to shade and will give you a very natural look. It has a mattifying finish. I would recommend this product.
Cheyenne A.
Love his foundation great coverage its lightweight controls oil great for all skin type minimizes apprearance of pores