Black Opal True Color Creme To Powder Foundation - SPF 8 uploaded by chaelhi R.

BY BLACK OPAL

Medium Coverage. Hypoallergenic. For normal to dry skin. Matte finish Combining the benefits of medium coverage with sun protection, this hypoallergenic, dual finish formula delivers a flawless finish while also working to safeguard skin from UV damage.  It s PABA-free, non-comedogenic and is designed with unique color-balancing pigments to help create a natural-looking finish that is never dull or ashy. . see more...

Shenise B.
Shenise B.
Raleigh
I love this for light coverage days. It's quick easy and great for the woman on the go. Only complaint is the smell. It smells chemically.
Mecca B.
Mecca B.
Los Angeles , CA
This foundation is awesome. It is the perfect foundation for someone with oily skin. It dries to a matte finish and the coverage is full.
Rochelle L.
Rochelle L.
Waco, TX
Super convenient!My favorite foundation for full coverage ESPECIALLY in the summer because it has the SPF. Dewy finish
Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.
Barstow, CA
Review for: Truly Topaz
They need more colors in this selction. On the official website the boxing is updated which is nice as well.
Destane C.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was a great color match, but it didn't provide good coverage which was disappointing.
I won't be purchasing this product again.
TaShyra G.
TaShyra G.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the formula of this foundation, and find it easy to work with. It's blendable and plays well with the different primer and concealer formulas I use. It provides light to medium coverage, and layers without issue. My reason for removing a star is the color. Like a lot of foundations, the darker shades have more of a red undertone that makes my skin look orange. It can be tamed with a dusting of tinted setting powder, but I don't always want to use one. It does a good job of controlling oil and staying put. I wish there were a bit more yellow in its base; the red tinge is the only reason this isn't my go-to foundation.
Ziara R.
Ziara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very smooth foundation! Blinds in perfectly!i love using Black Opal when I go out on dates or when I'm a guest speaker at fundraisers.😘
DEBORAH P.
DEBORAH P.
Detroit, MI
I HAVE TRIED A LOT OF THE BLACK OPAL MAKEUP AND I REALLY LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY BLEND IN WITH MY SKIN TONE, AND THE CHOICE OF COLORS ARE GREAT;
Elisa G.
Elisa G.
Union Point, GA
Love black opal because of their variety of options in shades. Very bendable and goes on smooth. I love their blush also.
chaelhi R.
chaelhi R.
Review for: Heavenly Honey
I love the black opal perfecting powder. It is medium to full coverage I would say. It has a matte finish and stays on for a few hours
Angel P.
Angel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been debating on buying this is it full coverage?
West Bloomfield, MI
If so, where?
West Bloomfield, MI
Do they sell this brand in the US?
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Mrs J.
Mrs J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else have problems with black opal makeup or foundation looking red and oily...when I first started using this I thought that maybe my skin was to oily so I constantly washed my face before applying makeup and stopped using primer and my face would still look red...I had to stop using it...the coverage is amazing but it just doesn't work with my skin