BY BLACK OPAL

Sometimes you do have something to hide and this creme foundation housed in a portable stick can make camouflaging problem areas on the face that much easier. This Broad-Spectrum SPF15, hypoallergenic formula protects skin from UVA/UVB damage. It delivers the maximum coverage for perfect, even skin tone. It won't clog pores and blends smoothly to give you the flawless face you've always wanted. Paraben-Free, Fragrance-Free.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Titanium Dioxide 2.0% Inactive Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera), Ozokerite, Nylon-12, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cetyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain; Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• How is the coverage on this foundation?2 Answers
  • Does it provide good coverage? Does it blend smoothly?2 Answers
  • Does this product look nice with people with darker skin? 5 Answers
Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15
  • "Great for those days when your skin is looking good and you just want to even out the skintone I have used it as medium to full coverage foundation by drawing stripes directly onto my face and working it into the skin with my fingers." in 2 reviews
  • "This make up is full coverage you never look cakey its smooth and rich and inexpensive compared to its competitors." in 2 reviews
  • "It blends in very well and it is one of my favourite products !" in 1 review
  • "Something I will keep buying even though you won't need too ." in 1 review
  • "Goes on very smooth and has amazing coverage." in 1 review
Erica W.
Tucker
Black opal never fails with this stick foundation! I do wish it was just a little bit of a matte finish. Some people say they get a matte finish with it but, I don't really see the matte finish I would like to have.It doesn't last that long though. I have super oily skin so, after about 3 hrs, I have to touch up. Color range is ok. I think they should have a little more of those in between shades. The darker colors tend to be more on the orangey side so, having some colors to choose from in between would be nice. Medium to full coverage. Over all, I would still reach for this foundation!
justheaven b.
Northridge, CA
That contoooouuurrr though 🤗😬🗣. Okay, so I’m fairly new to the makeup world and Black Opal has been a savior to my world! I have a deep skin tone and oily/combination skin. This foundation stick is perfect for my contour. I love the texture of the product and how light and flawless it feels on my skin! Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
Are use this cream stick all the time! It matches my skin color perfectly, and goes on very smooth. So it makes a blending and ease. I might go back and get a darker one just to have it for Contor and maybe even a lighter one to use as a concealer. They are just so good with my skin. Don’t leave my skin oily, and I don’t have to reapply it later on.
Rai J.
N Charleston, SC
Omg I love this Foundation!! Application is easy I think rich caramel is actually my shade because I mix truly topaz with heavenly honey but even mixing them still leaves me with a flawless finish!! Perfect for dry/combo skin it won't stick to dry patches can be set with powder without looking caked on and the price point is awesome for the quality! You definitely need this in your makeup bag!
Milendra B.
Roosevelt, NY
Review for: Nutmeg more...
I use this color to contour my forehead and cheeks.  I did have some trouble at first because it was not buildable. However, I was able to make it buildable by adding my setting powder first then the crème stick and adding a little bit of the setting powder afterwards. I do recommend the product but test the range before you buy. Nutmeg wasn't my initial interested color to try but it is my staple piece now.
Brittany H.
I absolutely love this shade! It’s so hard to find good foundations for darker skin tones but omg! This I fell in love with. Super affordable full coverage foundation and I would definitely recommend this product. I used this shade on my client she was so in love with it and so was I!
Asya D.
I use this color to contour my forehead and my cheek bones and it is incredible. It blends so smoothly and effortlessly. It leaves seamless shadows to accentuate my features. I would definitely recommend this to others. Since it’s in a stick form it can just be dabbed in exactly where you need it. I would suggest using a brush if you need it in a small defined space such as the sides of the bridge of the nose.
Dolly T.
Westbury, NY
Black opal is the best drug store brand for darker skin. I used to use this for foundation but now I use it as a contour. I liked it as a foundation but stopped using it because I wanted to switch over to liquid. It’s very creamy and blends nicely
MiNa B.
I purchased the Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15 at my local Target store. When I tell you, Black Opal products never dissapoint me! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used this foundation stick and it was so easy and simple to use. The only thing that was wrong was that it was a much darker shade compared to my complexion. I would definitely reccomend this product.
MiNa B.
Review for: Hazelnut more...
I purchased the Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15 in the shade Hazlenut at my local Target store. When I tell you, Black Opal products never dissapoints me! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used this foundation stick and it was so easy and simple to use. It left my face flawless. I would definitely reccomend this product.
Maria F.
Manchester, Nh
How well does this apply? What's the coverage?
Harley R.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Would you recommend this for contouring? I've been wanting to try it but cannot find it anywhere.
Yanelie  P.
San Jose, CA
Does this product look nice with people with darker skin?
Olivia F.
Hyattsville, MD
Do this product comes in lighter shades? Is it full coverage?
Summer R.
Is there a variert of shades ?

Amazon