BeautyFaceFace MakeupBlack Opal
True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15

Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15

Sometimes you do have something to hide and this creme foundation housed in a portable stick can make camouflaging problem areas on the face that much easier. This Broad-Spectrum SPF15, hypoallergenic formula protects skin from UVA/UVB damage. It delivers the maximum coverage for perfect, even skin tone. It won't clog pores and blends smoothly to give you the flawless face you've always wanted. Paraben-Free, Fragrance-Free.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Titanium Dioxide 2.0% Inactive Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera), Ozokerite, Nylon-12, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cetyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain; Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Do you use this for base foundation only, and or concealer ?
I have not tried this yet but I hear it’s perfect for darker shades Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15?
Do any of you use these? If so, how do you warm them up so they don’t apply so patchy? Do you think it’s worth the buy?
Start your review of Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15!
Product Highlights
This make up is full coverage you never look cakey its smooth and rich and inexpensive compared to its competitors.in reviews
...and you just want to even out the skintone I have used it as medium to full coverage foundation by drawing stripes directly onto my face and working it into the skin with my fingers.in reviews
Goes on very smooth and has amazing coverage.in reviews
Mind you, I wear make up like every day (not full glam, but something to even out my skin tone and make me feel great).in reviews
It blends in very well and it is one of my favourite products !in reviews
Neshia J.
Jacksonville, FL
Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Neshia J.
Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Neshia J.
Thee best full coverage stick foundation I’ve used to date! I love it, they could add more colors with a range of undertones that would extend to more people. It does transfer. Black Opal stick foundation was one of the first products I tried when I started playing in makeup and still love to this day.
Tre L.
Birmingham, AL
Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Tre L.
I have the shade Amber. This foundation goes in like silk. When applied, it goes on in a thin layer that blurs your pores (it does for mine, at least) and it blends to a light coverage, but I think it can be built to a medium coverage. I use this when I'm in a hurry and need up do a quick face or for a natural look. For reference, I have dry skin, I experience redness on a daily, it is not sensitive to new products, and I don't have any issues with acne.
Amia K.
Horn Lake, MS
Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Amia K.
I love it. My mua uses it on my skin. I loved it so much that I’m going to invest in this product for myself .
Niya J.
Baltimore,MD
Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Niya J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this foundation!! Creamy! medium- yet full coverage because it’s buildable. I love the consistency. It is good to use as foundation and or contour sticks. I always mix these sticks with the maybelline liquid foundation to get my perfect shade to match my undertones.Butter GlossFenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
JennyJen B.
Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by JennyJen B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Truly Topaz
A good foundation for dark skin tones and very good budget ... I always use this foundation in the summer when my skin tone gets darker
Lacy D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Beautiful Bronze, Truly Topaz
I have used all sorts of foundation from all the top brands out there over the years but my 1 true love will always be Black Opal. It just gives your face a flawless finish, it’s very easy to blend. I love this foundation stick so much. I’m only oily in my t zone so it sits on my face for a very long time & it oxidizes so very well. Got questions about it I’ll definitely have the answers.
Latoya N.
Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Latoya N.
Review for: Hazelnut
I use this foundation stick whenever i step out onto any scene and i have mild acne and acne scars! This product has totally brung my confidence in a wonderful way!. It's not pricey at all, in fact i paid only $10 for this product! And yes ii would DEFINITELY buy this blessing of a product again and again!!!
Sade W.
Rochester, NY
Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Sade W.
Review for: Nutmeg, Beautiful Bronze, Truly Topaz, Other
I love these foundation sticks I use them in my everyday routine and in clients ! They work well for contouring foundation and highlight so one product really does everything you need . Be careful if you have oily skin though because this product is really creamy , you’ll need to set it well . I love to use black opals finishing powder and rcma no color powder to set
Myiah R.
Decatur
Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Myiah R.
Review for: Beautiful Bronze
#1 fav low price drug store foundation out there. Full coverage, smooth, amazing shades, and shine is at a minimum degree. I use this foundation all my clients !
Franchel P.
Jacksonville, FL
#mycultclassic me encanta, primero por que es en barra, es super facil de aplicar y difuminar, no es costoso y tiene buena cobertura, no me hace sentir la piel grasosa, y no tengo que estar retocando. Muy buen producto.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
MaiYetta H.
Murfreesboro, TN
il y a 2 ans
Telika S. il y a 2 ans
Yes I am adding the entire line to my professional kit you can use the sticks to highlight and contour