Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15
  • Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15 6 Pack - Black Opal True Color Stick Found...
  • Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15 Heavenly Honey
  • Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15 Rich Caramel
  • Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15 Truly Topaz
  • Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15 Hazelnut

BY BLACK OPAL

Sometimes you do have something to hide and this creme foundation housed in a portable stick can make camouflaging problem areas on the face that much easier. This Broad-Spectrum SPF15, hypoallergenic formula protects skin from UVA/UVB damage. It delivers the maximum coverage for perfect, even skin tone. It won't clog pores and blends smoothly to give you the flawless face you've always wanted. Paraben-Free, Fragrance-Free.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Titanium Dioxide 2.0% Inactive Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera), Ozokerite, Nylon-12, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cetyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain; Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• How is the coverage on this foundation?2 Answers
  • Does it provide good coverage? Does it blend smoothly?2 Answers
  • Does this product look nice with people with darker skin? 5 Answers
Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15

Start your review of Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great for those days when your skin is looking good and you just want to even out the skintone I have used it as medium to full coverage foundation by drawing stripes directly onto my face and working it into the skin with my fingers." in 2 reviews
  • "This make up is full coverage you never look cakey its smooth and rich and inexpensive compared to its competitors." in 2 reviews
  • "It blends in very well and it is one of my favourite products !" in 1 review
  • "Something I will keep buying even though you won't need too ." in 1 review
  • "Goes on very smooth and has amazing coverage." in 1 review
Whitney C.
Bessemer, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
This product is definitely woc friendly. I’m a deep brown shade with warm undertones, and I have sensitive skin. I use the shade Ebony Brown to contour my face. I haven’t used this product to cover my entire face, but I’m definitely willing to try in the future! It doesn’t irritate my skin or cause breakouts.

The price was pretty inexpensive..I believe it was around $10 at Walmart. Their website is always having sales though, so you can get it even cheaper! The packaging was kinda difficult to open with my long acrylics. But once opened..this product is so easy to apply. It glides on easily straight out of the tube or with the use of a brush. I’ve blended it out effortlessly with a brush and a damp sponge. I set it with a powder and it looks flawless without any transfer! I recommend this product and would definitely purchase it again!
Jessica B.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Kalahari Sand more...
I began using this foundation about 3 months ago. It is so easy to use, I swipe it across my cheeks in a triangle, a swipe on the forehead and chin and I blend with a round brush in a circular motion. I used to be afraid of stick foundations because many were either drying or didn’t provide enough coverage for me but this formula is legit perfect! I like the fact that this foundation screws up and down with ease and comes in such chic black packaging, it looks so nice on my vanity and is easy to travel with. I recommend it and would definitely but it again!
Toni-Ann S.
Naples, FL
Review for: Nutmeg more...
This foundation stick is a go to for my regular day routine. I love supporting up and coming beauty brands that create accurate shades for all skin types. It lasts all day, sets easily, and is easy to carry on the go. I would reccommend to anyone looking for a cost effective everyday foundation at an affordable cost
Arthesha M.
Finally I've found a foundation that matches my color perfectly. I've always had to MIX foundations to make my color, but nor anymore. This is perfect for combination skin and and it's long lasting too. I am going to continue to purchase Black Opal products. They are the best for any skin match. Absolutely love it!!!
Johane U.
Salisbury
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these! I actually used these to contour and highlight on my clients and they give great coverage and blend well using a beauty blender! Will def be purchasing these again.
Asia B.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Beautiful Bronze more...
I love this foundation! The size makes it easy for travel. It also has a creamy consistency and is very blendable. The product is very inexpensive and is a full coverage foundation. It also lasts a very long time.
Italia D.
Valley Stream, NY
This is a staple in I think every make up artists' kit, I have to personally mix shades to match me, but this foundation stick is absolutely amazing celebrity makeup artists use it and I see why
justheaven b.
Northridge , CA
That contoooouuurrr though 🤗😬🗣. Okay, so I’m fairly new to the makeup world and Black Opal has been a savior to my world! I have a deep skin tone and oily/combination skin. This foundation stick is perfect for my contour. I love the texture of the product and how light and flawless it feels on my skin! Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
Are use this cream stick all the time! It matches my skin color perfectly, and goes on very smooth. So it makes a blending and ease. I might go back and get a darker one just to have it for Contor and maybe even a lighter one to use as a concealer. They are just so good with my skin. Don’t leave my skin oily, and I don’t have to reapply it later on.
Milendra B.
Review for: Nutmeg more...
I use this color to contour my forehead and cheeks.  I did have some trouble at first because it was not buildable. However, I was able to make it buildable by adding my setting powder first then the crème stick and adding a little bit of the setting powder afterwards. I do recommend the product but test the range before you buy. Nutmeg wasn't my initial interested color to try but it is my staple piece now.
Maria F.
Manchester, Nh
How well does this apply? What's the coverage?
Harley R.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Would you recommend this for contouring? I've been wanting to try it but cannot find it anywhere.
Yanelie  P.
San Jose, CA
Summer A.
Houston , TX
Is there a variert of shades ?

Walmart