Black Opal Total Coverage Concealer 0.4oz Carob uploaded by Bre S.Black Opal Total Coverage Concealer 0.4oz Carob uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY BLACK OPAL

Buy on Walmart
Bre S.
Baltimore, MD
Great product! This concealer is amazing and they chose the right name. TOTAL COVERAGE. Less is more. First time using this product and it's definitely staying. With this client, I used the concealer as a foundation and it worked like a dream. Easy to apply and easy to blend. Full coverage with a matte finish which I adore. I also use this product for contouring lighter skin tones, like myself and I can't complain.
Stephanie M.
I have several tattoos, most not visible unless I'm at the beach, in shorts or in my undies. I recently got one on my forearm. While my job doesn't mind, certain situations create a need to cover it. I live in South Florida where the heat doesn't allow a sweater- unless I'm aiming for heat stroke. This concealer pretty much covers it to the point where someone would have to be starring at my arm hard to notice. I didn't have a chance to blend it properly or set it, but I'm quite impressed. Black Opal Total Coverage Concealer 0.4oz Carob
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This product is really great, I was pleasantly surprised. It's long lasting and holds up in various conditions. It has buildable coverage, but very light weight. I will definitely continue to use this product and recommend to others.