Black Opal Stick Foundation Truly Topaz (3-Pack) with Free Nail File uploaded by Ashley M.

BY BLACK OPAL #57 in Foundation Sticks

Color-balancing pigments minimize imperfections, promote even skin tone. PABA-free SPF 8 helps to protect skin against the damage of ultraviolet rays. Applies without an Oily feel. Sets to a Velvet Finish. Full Coverage for all skin types. see more...

Gariann P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this foundation, it comes in a wide range of shade and has a smooth outlasting formula. The packaging is great for a home use and also if you want to slip it in your bag, I highly recommend this product
Shaneya H.
I have recently started using this and I love it. I don't Need to use alot to get the coverage I desire. So this product will last me a long time. Black Opal Stick Foundation Truly Topaz (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
Love this stuff it's FULL coverage and it melts into the skin and super affordable. This was my first foundation and I still like to keep stock of at least 2 back up at all times.
Tristana S.
Arnold , MD
Amazing for people of color. I have combination to dry skin as well as I am light skinned but this foundation really worked for me. It’s quite affordable as well.
Andriana ❤.
Purchased during the summer months, so slightly darker than my actual color at this point. Provides great coverage and would most definitely purchase again. Highly recommended for those seeking drugstore dupes of higher end foundations. I have sensitive skin and have not experienced any skin irritation, rashes, or breakouts as a result of using this product.
Jenay L.
Fayetteville
These are great and very cheap. I love all the tones they have. I get oily easily around the nose so I wouldn’t recommend it to people with oily skin. It’s very easy to you and blend in with brush or beauty blender.
Srinidhi Y.
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Kimberlyn F.
Fort Worth, TX
Pick this product up from Walmart and I must say for the price of this product is pretty good I have oily skin and the coverage gives me is great and I will purchase this product again because it’s bomb
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
This product is not great for the summer sunny days, but it blends so beautifully. It's very light and very good for oily skin. It's not hard to blend, at all, and lasts for a few hours. Wouldn't recommend for all day wear, but for quick outings, a definite yes.
Yaa A.
Waxhaw
The stick is awesome when I first used it I fell in love with it. My only problem is blending it in. Due to my complexion the for is a tad off.