Black Opal Stick Foundation Truly Topaz (3-Pack) with Free Nail File uploaded by Ashley M.

BY BLACK OPAL #44 in Foundation Sticks

Color-balancing pigments minimize imperfections, promote even skin tone. PABA-free SPF 8 helps to protect skin against the damage of ultraviolet rays. Applies without an Oily feel. Sets to a Velvet Finish. Full Coverage for all skin types. see more...

Shaneya H.
I have recently started using this and I love it. I don't Need to use alot to get the coverage I desire. So this product will last me a long time. Black Opal Stick Foundation Truly Topaz (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
Love this stuff it's FULL coverage and it melts into the skin and super affordable. This was my first foundation and I still like to keep stock of at least 2 back up at all times.
Tristana S.
frostburg
Amazing for people of color. I have combination to dry skin as well as I am light skinned but this foundation really worked for me. It’s quite affordable as well.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Andriana ❤.
Purchased during the summer months, so slightly darker than my actual color at this point. Provides great coverage and would most definitely purchase again. Highly recommended for those seeking drugstore dupes of higher end foundations. I have sensitive skin and have not experienced any skin irritation, rashes, or breakouts as a result of using this product.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia , SC
This product is not great for the summer sunny days, but it blends so beautifully. It's very light and very good for oily skin. It's not hard to blend, at all, and lasts for a few hours. Wouldn't recommend for all day wear, but for quick outings, a definite yes.
Yaa A.
Waxhaw
The stick is awesome when I first used it I fell in love with it. My only problem is blending it in. Due to my complexion the for is a tad off.
Shana W.
Prairieville, LA
This stick foundation looks very natural. The price is unbelievably low for the quality. I will definitely purchase this again.
Cherish M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is by far my favorite foundation. I've never had a foundation for my skin tone so perfectly plus blend out so smooth
Courtney B.
Aliquippa , PA
I love this brand! I remember starting off my makeup kit with this line. An oldie but a goodie!