Black Opal Stick Foundation Hazelnut (3-Pack) with Free Nail File uploaded by KOKOA K.

BY BLACK OPAL #72 in Foundation Sticks

Color-balancing pigments minimize imperfections, promote even skin tone. PABA-free SPF 8 helps to protect skin against the damage of ultraviolet rays. Applies without an Oily feel. Sets to a Velvet Finish. Full Coverage for all skin types. see more...

Angel B.
Lithonia, GA
I have used this foundation stick for years. It definitely caters to deeper complexions. The pigments and consistency makes it build able. Because it is so pigmented the stick lasts a great while. Only drawback is it's oilyness, definitely use setting powder and have blotting papers on hand for full days.
Kimberlyn F.
Fort Worth, TX
I pick this item up from Walmart and I must say the product is great even though I had to mix two colors to get my right shade the product was well worth the money long lasting for coverage and I will recommend it
Malisha M.
I love this!!!!!!!! It is my favorite foundation stick. Extremely affordable. It does the same job as the bigger brands. I have recommended this to many people. Very simple to use. I would most definitely use again.
Arlean W.
Huntsville, AL
My first time using this product was OK. I like a full coverage application and this seemed to be light to medium at Best. I'll be giving it another try soon.
Monisha M.
Jacksonville, NC
Not oily friendly!!!!
Makes my entire face oily. I use matte primer and I’m a fryin pan by noon. With other brands i can make it 4 more hours.
Marshonta K.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love this program it’s very affordable in my skin type is oily in dark skin. I Highly recommend this product and is very long-lasting.
Dominque P.
Very full coverage. Very long lasting heavily pigmented. Doesnt make me look ashy or orange. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Karen H.
This stick is easy to apply on my face and it's super easy to blend in. I bought this at cvs on clearance and I love it.
Esther A.
Springdale , MD
My favorite affordable foundations hands down! But it gets super oily after some hours but the finishing is great
Nia J.
Affordable. Very good coverage but I will not buy again because I have oily skin and if I wear this for 2+ hours, I'll look like greasy fried chicken.