BY BLACK OPAL #56 in Foundation Sticks

Color-balancing pigments minimize imperfections, promote even skin tone. PABA-free SPF 8 helps to protect skin against the damage of ultraviolet rays. Applies without an Oily feel. Sets to a Velvet Finish. Full Coverage for all skin types. see more...

Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
I have used this foundation stick for years. It definitely caters to deeper complexions. The pigments and consistency makes it build able. Because it is so pigmented the stick lasts a great while. Only drawback is it's oilyness, definitely use setting powder and have blotting papers on hand for full days.
Kimberlyn F.
Fort Worth, TX
I pick this item up from Walmart and I must say the product is great even though I had to mix two colors to get my right shade the product was well worth the money long lasting for coverage and I will recommend it
Emme M.
I love this!!!!!!!! It is my favorite foundation stick. Extremely affordable. It does the same job as the bigger brands. I have recommended this to many people. Very simple to use. I would most definitely use again.
Moh B.
Jacksonville , NC
Not oily friendly!!!!
Makes my entire face oily. I use matte primer and I’m a fryin pan by noon. With other brands i can make it 4 more hours.
Marshonta K.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love this program it’s very affordable in my skin type is oily in dark skin. I Highly recommend this product and is very long-lasting.
Dominque P.
Very full coverage. Very long lasting heavily pigmented. Doesnt make me look ashy or orange. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Karen H.
This stick is easy to apply on my face and it's super easy to blend in. I bought this at cvs on clearance and I love it.
Nia J.
Affordable. Very good coverage but I will not buy again because I have oily skin and if I wear this for 2+ hours, I'll look like greasy fried chicken.