BY BLACK OPAL #77 in Foundation Sticks

Color-balancing pigments minimize imperfections, promote even skin tone. PABA-free SPF 8 helps to protect skin against the damage of ultraviolet rays. Applies without an Oily feel. Sets to a Velvet Finish. Full Coverage for all skin types. see more...

Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
I have used this foundation stick for years. It definitely caters to deeper complexions. The pigments and consistency makes it build able. Because it is so pigmented the stick lasts a great while. Only drawback is it's oilyness, definitely use setting powder and have blotting papers on hand for full days.
Karen H.
Cincinnati , OH
This stick is easy to apply on my face and it's super easy to blend in. I bought this at cvs on clearance and I love it.
Kandice L.
I'm so obsessed with this brand! The quality is ALWAYS on POINT and the price is superb! I will always be a customer!
Nia J.
Miami
Affordable. Very good coverage but I will not buy again because I have oily skin and if I wear this for 2+ hours, I'll look like greasy fried chicken.
Mrs L.
This is perfect for all skin and it does the amazing work leaving your face to look ready to go. This is a must have.