BY BLACK OPAL #25 in Foundation Sticks

Color-Balancing Pigments Minimize Imperfections, Promote Even Skin Tone Paba-Free Spf 8 Helps To Protect Skin Against The Damage Of Ultraviolet Rays Applies Without An Oily Feel Sets To A Velvet Finish Full Coverage For All Skin Types see more...

Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
This is a great foundation for women of color. Very smooth not sticky pretty colors great buy
Arousa P.
Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
The black Opal foundation stick that I have ever used since I have start using makeup. The packaging is very cute, I've used this many before and would continue using it in the future. It's very affordable! I would highly recommend this to others & am sure they would love as much as I do.
Saddika A.
Sharjah , Sharjah
Black opal foundations are for women of colour, they don’t have a variety of shades but they are amazing. They are definitely medium to full coverage which is good because is not always that you want that heavy coverage, some days you want to go natural which you can do with black opal foundations. And they are affordable which is good for such a good brand.😊
Jemiesha J.
I loved this because it matched me so well but it got me oily really quickly. I’m still yet to find a foundation stick that I really preferred over liquid foundation. To be honest after the results I got with this one I’m kind of skeptical to venture out and purchase foundation sticks
Jane M.
Blacktown
Loved the idea of a foundation stick but I was too dark which was my fault. I liked it because it was cheap but I was kind of hard to apply and I would use it again if I found my colour. I would recommend it if you know your shade😂😂
⚡️ J.
London
Very heavy, not good for oily skin types. I have tried it a few times just to see if it was me but, it’s not! Easy to use twist mechanism just like a lipstick means it’s easy to apply however, i would not buy this again.
Heather C.
Northfield Road , Donaghadee
1 of the best contour cream products iv used.. very easy to apply and very blendable I blend using beauty blender it's also mega affordable. N suits most skins as u can apply light or heavier 100% would buy again
Mushiba S.
Lusaka
It comes on really easy. It is easy to blend unlike some other foundation sticks that don't blend well. The foundation is also affordable. I bought it on amazon. Its the second time I've bought it and I use it every time I contour. I would buy it again because it is a very good foundation and is worth it.
Ammeda a.
This stick is perfect to contour. This shade gives you the perfect grey, but not to dark color. It blends out very smooth and creamy with a sponge or a brush.
MBALENHLE N.
I love the colours they accommodate all women especially women of colour but i struggled to blend especially when it's hot as they turn to be like crayon