BY BLACK OPAL #28 in Foundation Sticks

Color-Balancing Pigments Minimize Imperfections, Promote Even Skin Tone Paba-Free Spf 8 Helps To Protect Skin Against The Damage Of Ultraviolet Rays Applies Without An Oily Feel Sets To A Velvet Finish Full Coverage For All Skin Types see more...

Nafiah S.
Lawrenceville
Love it so much. They actually have one that matches NY skin time and doesn't make me look ashy or miss colored its perfect
Juanita G.
Tallahassee, FL
Very creamy. Would recommend to use with a sponge over a brush because it can get streaky. Also could add darker colors
Kocco K.
Summerville, SC
Melted down In my kit this is perfect for all skin types! Easy to blend and mix!! I melt them down in a palette and go!
Emily W.
Crawford, MS
Not good for my oily girls ... once it oxidizes, you basically look like an oompa loompa .. it's a definite no for me.
Taekesha D.
Winter Park, FL
Love the shade range, very affordable, build able coverage. Flawless finish . Wouldn’t recommend if you have oily skin
Kimberly V.
Omaha, NE
It is a good foundation, just the color range is a bit of a problem for me at least. I believe they have more online.
Lucia M.
Charlotte, NC
I use this as a creme contour when I want a deep, chiseled look. It definitely needs to be set with a powder over it.
Ella B.
I love this stuff, it hides all my imperfections after I color correct and it doesn't leave my oily skin oily...lol.
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
II absolutely love this product. It goes on so smooth and Evenly . I would definitely buy this over and over again.
Mikayla W.
columbus
This foundation is so great for a winter use . I usually use this foundation when my skin is more dry than oily .