BY BLACK OPAL #28 in Foundation Sticks

Color-Balancing Pigments Minimize Imperfections, Promote Even Skin Tone Paba-Free Spf 8 Helps To Protect Skin Against The Damage Of Ultraviolet Rays Applies Without An Oily Feel Sets To A Velvet Finish Full Coverage For All Skin Types see more...

Andrea N.
This full coverage foundation is absolutely perfect and amazing. I used this both as a concealer and foundation. It's one of my new finds and I love it.
Bear D.
San Diego
I use it to contour works great to me! Can’t say if its long lasting though because i have to reapply it. Its easy to use and nice packaging.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I use it to help my concealer in mount never yet set for for coverage but is an awesome product to use for cuts whorings or even for full coverage
Kelby M.
I like this foundation stick by Black Opal but the shade that I have has more of a red undertone and not many shades with different undertones
Ashley L.
South Park, PA
I use this shade to contour and I love it. Blends easily. The only con is it's a bit oily. Which is why I can't use this foundation all over.
De'Monicka B.
I've heard this was a dupe for the ABH foundation stick. I have yet to try it because I am worried about the colour but I am optimistic!
Ariana P.
Burlington, NJ
Coverage is fair ! I have orange undertones but this stick makes me a little tooooo orange. I feel as if i Have to mix the 2 shades
Brittany B.
Cleveland , OH
Love this foundation for women of color. I used this as a traveling makeup artist and still use it on myself from time to time
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I use this for the very base of my contour. GIRL! You've never seen piercing cheekbones before. Absolutely top shelf product
Milyna f.
Tulsa, OK
Love the shade selection. Definitely brown girl friendly. Full coverage and stays put when set with a powder. Great product.