BY BLACK OPAL #28 in Foundation Sticks

Color-Balancing Pigments Minimize Imperfections, Promote Even Skin Tone Paba-Free Spf 8 Helps To Protect Skin Against The Damage Of Ultraviolet Rays Applies Without An Oily Feel Sets To A Velvet Finish Full Coverage For All Skin Types see more...

p b.
I picked the foundation stick up from Walmart some months ago. I use it every day as my contour cream. The coverage is fairly full, and is fairly lightweight. Blends like butter. There are no cons to this product, i wouldn't change anything about it. Most importantly this is extremely affordable. I paid less than ten dollars for this cream stick.
Dominique L.
Good product, full coverage, long lasting. But a little oily for me. After a short time my face looks greasy. A little heavy. I still use it for certain small areas on my face. I would buy from this brand again. This was the closest match to my skin I found at the time. So for darker complexion this is a GREAT brand to find your shade!
Shaniqua W.
Charlotte, NC
I was struggling to find a foundation that matched my skin tone without making me looked washed out. Black Opal came through! It's super in expensive and it doesn't take much for me to cover my problem areas. I no longer have to do a full face of foundation because this product works so damn well.
Estella R.
I used this for contouring sometimes. It’s just looks “off” on my, I don’t use it often anymore. I just the finishing powder number 5 instead, more of a red color. The texture is good, I’m a big fan of this company! I still haven’t found my color in this foundation stick yet. But great quality!! Always!
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
Umm yes please. The coverage and direct application is flawless and it’s extremely affordable. I love the range of colors that it come in. The. Texture is creamy and hydrating but I would recommend it to some one that doesn’t mind a “dewy” look. But with a good primer and setting powder it can work!
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
This is hands down one of the best drugstore foundation. I love the way it apply. I have combination skin. Its can be built up to full coverage. Stays in place all day. I can use my beauty blender or my foundation brushes. #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Eunique J.
San Pablo, CA
THEY HAVE A GREAT COLOR SELECTION FOR WOC😍. I personally love using their stick cream foundations and their other foundation sticks to contour. They literally have my face snatcheddd. They work well with my oily skin but it may deffer on different skin types
Leslie P.
Union City, NJ
This stick foundation is a dupe for the Hourglass Vanish Stick Foundation, only difference is that the Hourglass is matte and this one is leaves a dewy finish. Its an amazing FULL COVERAGE foundation for $10. Get your hands on this its amazing!!!
Keia R.
Love the foundation stick. i use it to contour my face. They are very inexpensive. I usually buy a few shades, some for highlight and some for contours. Can be found at Walmart.
Adeshola O.
Williamstown, NJ
OMG! Black opal did not come to play with any of y'all! I'm so impressed with this stick foundation! I'm an oily girl and the formula worked great for me. What I love most about the color range are there undertones! Good selection of cool and warm. Full coverage