BY BLACK OPAL #25 in Foundation Sticks

Color-Balancing Pigments Minimize Imperfections, Promote Even Skin Tone Paba-Free Spf 8 Helps To Protect Skin Against The Damage Of Ultraviolet Rays Applies Without An Oily Feel Sets To A Velvet Finish Full Coverage For All Skin Types see more...

Michael H.
Oklahoma City, OK
The price and color are unbelievable! I do suggest using a primer down first . Less is more because it can get heavy fast . I also suggest a sponge or beauty blender .
Seantiel e.
This stick is a real life saver it does the job I absolutely love blak opal it’s better then most products I’ve used and blends great with my skin and long lasting
Tatiana M.
Charlotte, NC
This is my first stick foundation but it looked pretty and my favorite youtubers used it. I saw it at Walmart and it was only $10 so I thought to give it a try. Putting it on was a little rough so I put a facial oil on it to make it a smoother application. I do like the coverage this brand in general gives a very good quality in coverage and color. So if you are more on the darker skinned side you will most definitely find your color. It did pretty well at also keeping my oil in tact since I do have very oily skin. Overall I loved this product you just have to make it more of and blend quick because it dries down kind of quick.
Gabrielle C.
Bridgeport, CT
I am in love with this foundation stick. I use this when I am feeling a little glamorous LOL I only use this for my cream contour because this is two shades darker. I would say this has a semi matte finish . I would definitely recommend this product to WOC it compliments my skin tone. This is not expensive at all this is affordable I paid $9 at my local CVS . I love his product again.
Stephanie O.
Staten Island, NY
The foundation sticks in general are very creamy and provide full coverage. As a foundation however, i dont really like it because i have really oily skin. This foundation does not stay on even with multiple applications of primers, setting spray and setting powder. After 30 mins to an hour it begins to look like its melting off your face. I have found a perfect use for them tho; Contouring and cleaning up my eyebrows.
Kachi N.
I like this foundation stick but I don't usually use foundation sticks, so it was kinda hard to apply it was a little streaky. But very lightweight like u weren't wearing foundation that's what I really liked about it. I would recommend it to others only if you like using foundation sticks.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
. Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15
I keep black opal foundation sticks in my makeup kit.. I use for all occasions including weddings... great coverage and very creamy.. the best foundations hands Down. I love to contour, highlight and ( color match /mixing colors to get perfect match for the client.
p b.
I picked the foundation stick up from Walmart some months ago. I use it every day as my contour cream. The coverage is fairly full, and is fairly lightweight. Blends like butter. There are no cons to this product, i wouldn't change anything about it. Most importantly this is extremely affordable. I paid less than ten dollars for this cream stick.
Dominique L.
Good product, full coverage, long lasting. But a little oily for me. After a short time my face looks greasy. A little heavy. I still use it for certain small areas on my face. I would buy from this brand again. This was the closest match to my skin I found at the time. So for darker complexion this is a GREAT brand to find your shade!
Shaniqua W.
Charlotte, NC
I was struggling to find a foundation that matched my skin tone without making me looked washed out. Black Opal came through! It's super in expensive and it doesn't take much for me to cover my problem areas. I no longer have to do a full face of foundation because this product works so damn well.