BY BLACK OPAL #25 in Foundation Sticks

Color-Balancing Pigments Minimize Imperfections, Promote Even Skin Tone Paba-Free Spf 8 Helps To Protect Skin Against The Damage Of Ultraviolet Rays Applies Without An Oily Feel Sets To A Velvet Finish Full Coverage For All Skin Types see more...

Tinamarie S.
Austin , TX
Great affordable product for WOC the shade ranges are good, without all the red undertones. Unfortunate to only find at Walgreens, but worth getting Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation SPF 15
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
This is by far my favorite foundation. I love it. I only use Black Opal and Maybelline foundation, but I just love this one. It works awesome on my skin. I wear it a lot in the summer time because it doesn’t make me sweat and it blends well. It has a bunch of different shades. I purchased mines on eBay for under $8 bucks!
Manaro U.
Brooklyn
I love how easy it is to apply and blend out.  It provides the right amount of coverage for me and it lasts along time.  Also the price is right! I would highly recommend it especially if you are a woman of color.  There is a great shade range in this line.
Alexis S.
I’ve had this foundation stick for a few months, I got it at a local beauty supply store. I use it for contouring and it is phenomenal! It is long lasting and perfectly smooth. I’d recommend this to everyone!
Katrina W.
Decatur, GA
This stick is great because it allows you to use your foundation wisely. It goes great with my complexion and goes on smooth Black Opal Stick Foundation Black Walnut
Tamara S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love Black Opal line. It’s affordable and lasts for the day, even with me going to the gym after work. It’s probably the first line that matches close enough to my skin tone. I love it.
Rinma A.
Boston
This product is CREAMY and THICK, but it goes on beautifully. It’s definitely a full coverage foundation. If you have oily combo skin like I do, it would be best to set your T zone with a powder that won’t give you any flash back.
Nana M.
New Haven, CT
This foundation stick has a really nice shade range for women of color, if you have a deep skin tone you will most likely find a shade in this. My problem with it is that it is quite heavy and oily on my skin so I would not buy it again. It's an ok foundation
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
JULIE S.
ST THOMAS
I love black opal Foundation stick is very smooth and easy to apply leaves a real nice finish look this product is what I expected it to be it Blends nicely and I have oily skin so it does a great job