BY BLACK OPAL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Advanced Oil-absorbing Ingredients inhibit Oil and minimize Shine throughout the day.;Color Balancing Formula ensures that skin doesn't look ashy.;Sheer Translucent Shades beautifully complement Black Opal True Color Foundation shades.;Triple-milled... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Shārdā P.
guyana
This is a good foundation, before I bought my Prescrptives Custom Blend Foundation I used this religiously- I still use it on those days when I dont want to waste my expensive foundation!
I have oily skin which is why I bought this, my colour is Dark Cocoa which matches my skin relatively well compared to numerous foundations I've tried in the past.
It really does absorb oil well and doesnt break me out (well I know it never made my skin any worse whenever I used it).
I would give this foundation 5 lipsticks but I gave it 4 because it's really good but the colour isnt my EXACT match although it did match well but doesnt have enough of a yellow undertone to match me exactly...I want my foundation to be PERFECT so you know!