BY BLACK OPAL

Dee J.
I really love that it is hypoallergenic. My super sensitive skin can tolerate it. The coverage is awesome. It is reasonably priced. It smooths over my blemishes and acne. It does a bit of work to blend. I think this will be a staple in my routine.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
This product is excellent if you have oily skin. Great product for women of color. This is a drugstore product so don't worry about spending a fortune to own it.
Chintil G.
My go to compact that I keep in my purse to grab whenever I need it. It's does the job to minimize the appearance of oil.
Tiffany G.
I have very oily skin and this product really minimizes the shine. I absolutely love it!
Shārdā P.
guyana
This is a good foundation, before I bought my Prescrptives Custom Blend Foundation I used this religiously- I still use it on those days when I dont want to waste my expensive foundation!
I have oily skin which is why I bought this, my colour is Dark Cocoa which matches my skin relatively well compared to numerous foundations I've tried in the past.
It really does absorb oil well and doesnt break me out (well I know it never made my skin any worse whenever I used it).
I would give this foundation 5 lipsticks but I gave it 4 because it's really good but the colour isnt my EXACT match although it did match well but doesnt have enough of a yellow undertone to match me exactly...I want my foundation to be PERFECT so you know!
RAQUEL C.
TORONTO, ON
This product really works well for African American skin. It covers blemish and scars on your skin and like the high end boutique make up.
Anyerlin C.
se difumina bastante vien y es muy lijero. pero siento que reseca un poco mi piel y no es muy buena la conertura.