BY BLACK OPAL

• The chocolate one is amazing! You would think it wouldn't smell g...1 Answers
  • What other scents of Body Shop's Body Butter Creme do you like be...1 Answers
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I absolutely love The Body Shop's Papaya Body Butter! It's a bit expensive for a body butter, but in my opinion, it's well worth the price! The scent is amazing and the product keeps your body moisturized without making it feel greasy...I'm a huge fan. I have tried other scents as well, and like them just as much.
Olga A.
Dallas, TX
Smells amazing! My boyfriend says I smell like a desert when I put it on! My skin is always super soft and smooth. Overall great product!
Gina S.
I did not like the oiliness of this cream. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Hettie M.
North East
The body shop have always been well known for their deliciously moisturizing body butters. I remember getting my first at 8 years old as a gift from my dads girlfriend, in papaya and I have loved it ever since! Smells great, skins in and helps smooth out the dry bits! Works great as a base for tan and for dry feet. What I like to do is slather a layer all over my feet and put cotton socks on, then go to bed and allow the moisture to sink in!
A little pricey, but by far the best body moisturizer out there.
Kaylene R.
Oxnard, California
This is absolutely amazing ☺️
I love it
It's really rich and creamy
And spreads easily
And the smell of papaya
Is really invigorating.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
What other scents of Body Shop's Body Butter Creme do you like besides the Papaya?
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The chocolate one is amazing! You would think it wouldn't smell good, but it also feels good!