Black Opal Oil Absorbing Pressed Powder uploaded by Riji R.
12 colors available

BY BLACK OPAL

Non-Comodegenic & Hypoallergenic. Advanced Oil-absorbing Ingredients inhibit Oil and minimize Shine throughout the day. Color Balancing Formula ensures that skin doesn't look ashy. Sheer Translucent Shades beautifully complement Black Opal True Color Foundation shades. Triple-milled Powder makes skin feel and look silky without looking powdery or cakey. Matte Finish and Perfect for All Skin Types. see more...

• How good is this product? What is the price range on these products...1 Answers
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Bloomfield, CT
Review for: Oil Absorbing Medium Gold Brown
This gives a very smooth finish. It does absorbs the oil as it says , but I find that you will have to reapply if you want to maintain that matte like finish. I really dislike the pad though, its thin and seems cheap. It would be much better with a thicker sponge of better quality. Apart from that it is alright .
Jalisa L.
Jalisa L.
Wheatley, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my favorite face setting powders. It keeps me from looking super oily and it matched my skin so perfectly. I definitely have to pick 2 more.
Nichelle S.
Nichelle S.
Bldg 115 Web 75205 Doral, FL
Absolutely love this powder. Great on its own or over my foundation. I use it on the perimeter of my face or on days that I don't want to wear any makeup but want to mattify a bit.
Coretta H.
Coretta H.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
How good is this product? What is the price range on these products? Do they have a wide variety of colors?