BY BLACK OPAL

LIPSTICK Type: Lipstick Color Mapping: Purple see more...

Shayre C.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A white wig and the this black lipstick with some dark eye shadow is a great costume not only that you can go ahead and get a ripped shirt and some ripped pants and that will be the perfect Halloween costume special if you don’t want to spend to much money for something you are only going to use one day. I loved the lipstick and i would totally recommend it.
Kurare G.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally can get this from a CVS or Walgreens. It’s an ok lipstick but doesn’t last long Nd dries out my lips. I normally add lip gloss over to make it soft and shine... it is fairly cheap and can range from $3-6. I don’t wear it often so it’s been lasting a yr+
Vanessa G.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really love this lipstick not just for Halloween but for when I feel like looking like Wednesday Adams which is quite often I enjoy the texture not at all glossy a nice matte finish but not to dry love this I would by one in every color!
Abigail
Great product but when you try and put it on, the color does not come out very good. The product is at a great price.
Angela T.
Wilmington, NC
Works perfect. Stays on a long time and keeps its color. Perfect black lipstick for any Halloween costume.
Armela S.
london
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick brings out my inner Halloween goddess, the pigment makes me feel fierce. I would recommend this lipstick to anyone if they're looking to turn heads and feel confident ! I would definitely be wearing it this Halloween