BY BLACK OPAL

Well Say "Hello" to Your Skin s Freedom Flawless Perfecting Concealer, a one-coat concealer created specifically for women of color.  Hides even the toughest-to-cover dark circles and skin imperfections.  It blends easily, resists creasing and will never look cakey - all while imparting perfect looking skin. . see more...

• I just ordered this product is it good and does it have m...1 Answers
  • Would like to try this. Does it go on thick to where it ...2 Answers
Black Opal Flawless All-Over Concealer
  • "definitely a great concealer. its really creamy, easy to apply and blending it is super easy. this is one of the first concealers that i didn't have to mix because they had my shade. it perfect for covering up dark circles and lasts all day. definitely will purchase again." in 4 reviews
  • "i use it as a contour stick instead of a concealer. it isnt heavy or particularly greasy but it does transfer no matter how much powder you wear so i save this for my nose contour or events where i really need my contour to pop" in 4 reviews
  • "Great coverage works really good covering up discoloration... great product for women of color " in 1 review
Rosie H.
San Francisco
Review for: Toast, Beautiful Bronze more...
I use beautiful bronze as a light emergency concealor in my purse. I will use Toast or Honey to mix with my under eye concealor as the undertones with these brighten my concealor to a perfect brightness. These are not long wearing at all and work better for normal to dry skin as this can become very greasy even with powder and setting spray.
Janelle M.
Long Is City, NY
Love, Love, Love this stick. Glides right on, does a great job in terms of coverage. Will always use!
Keish B.
Review for: Tan more...
Very beautiful creamy concealer. It is very long lasting and may be a bit harder to blend for some. It is not liquid as many concealers are and I believe that may be best suited for under eye highlight. The colour is beautiful and also build-able. I would recommend for my beautiful chocolate girls.
justheaven b.
Northridge, CA
This is an overall good concealer. I use it during my everyday make up routine under my eyes, on my chin and forehead. It has a pretty consistent coverage range and covers the under eyes really well! No marks or creases under the eye.
Shaneya H.
I just love this concealer. It's thick and creamy and gives me the coverage I need. Black Opal Flawless All-Over Concealer
Isaiah J.
Haslet, TX
Review for: Honey more...
This concealer is my fav for under eye and forehead! The coverage is flawless and full. I definitely recommend this concealer to EVERYONE!!
Stassi M.
Highland, CA
This product is creamy thick and rich.
Great full coverage.
This product is extremely blendable.
Highly recommended.
Jazzi R.
I use it as a contour stick instead of a concealer. It isnt heavy or particularly greasy but it does transfer no matter how much powder you wear so I save this for my nose contour or events where I really need my contour to pop
Shivanie M.
Perfect for spot concealing and can also be used as a eyeshadow primer. Good pigmentation and affordable.
Valdiviez ..
Arlington , VA
I really like this foundation stick. I bought 2 colors, Honey and Tan. It has great coverage, creamy, a little goes a long way but it's can be build up. I would consider it to be a full coverage foundation and sometimes I use it to conceal my under eye area. I am just getting I to foundation sticks so I'm still trying to find the best way to blend. I've used artis brush but I feel I removed some of the product a bit; I've found the most success using my finger in short, downwards sweeping motions. While using this particular product, I like to spot/area "treat" my problem areas and blend as to not use so much. I find this product to be on the thicker side with a consistency similar to matte lipstick or clay. I purchased both colors while out of town at Walmart for around $6 or $7 each after taxes.
Rebecca B.
Would like to try this. Does it go on thick to where it feel like u are caping it on or smooth?
Elisha B.
I just ordered this product is it good and does it have medium or full coverage??