BY BLACK OPAL

Well Say "Hello" to Your Skin s Freedom Flawless Perfecting Concealer, a one-coat concealer created specifically for women of color.  Hides even the toughest-to-cover dark circles and skin imperfections.  It blends easily, resists creasing and will never look cakey - all while imparting perfect looking skin. . see more...

• I just ordered this product is it good and does it have m...1 Answers
  • Would like to try this. Does it go on thick to where it ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "definitely a great concealer. its really creamy, easy to apply and blending it is super easy. this is one of the first concealers that i didn't have to mix because they had my shade. it perfect for covering up dark circles and lasts all day. definitely will purchase again." in 4 reviews
  • "i use it as a contour stick instead of a concealer. it isnt heavy or particularly greasy but it does transfer no matter how much powder you wear so i save this for my nose contour or events where i really need my contour to pop" in 4 reviews
  • "Great coverage works really good covering up discoloration... great product for women of color " in 1 review
justheaven b.
This is an overall good concealer. I use it during my everyday make up routine under my eyes, on my chin and forehead. It has a pretty consistent coverage range and covers the under eyes really well! No marks or creases under the eye.
Rosie H.
San Francisco
Review for: Toast, Beautiful Bronze more...
I use beautiful bronze as a light emergency concealor in my purse. I will use Toast or Honey to mix with my under eye concealor as the undertones with these brighten my concealor to a perfect brightness. These are not long wearing at all and work better for normal to dry skin as this can become very greasy even with powder and setting spray.
Brittany C.
Elizabeth, NJ
My favorite concealer! It melts right onto your skin. Very long lasting even without a setting powder. It's pretty build-able, I love how it's creamy and not liquidy.. I have my black radiance concealer stick in the shade "beautiful bronze" it's a perfect match! I truly recommend this product for my brown girls.
Jazzi R.
I use it as a contour stick instead of a concealer. It isnt heavy or particularly greasy but it does transfer no matter how much powder you wear so I save this for my nose contour or events where I really need my contour to pop
Valdiviez ..
Arlington , VA
I really like this foundation stick. I bought 2 colors, Honey and Tan. It has great coverage, creamy, a little goes a long way but it's can be build up. I would consider it to be a full coverage foundation and sometimes I use it to conceal my under eye area. I am just getting I to foundation sticks so I'm still trying to find the best way to blend. I've used artis brush but I feel I removed some of the product a bit; I've found the most success using my finger in short, downwards sweeping motions. While using this particular product, I like to spot/area "treat" my problem areas and blend as to not use so much. I find this product to be on the thicker side with a consistency similar to matte lipstick or clay. I purchased both colors while out of town at Walmart for around $6 or $7 each after taxes.
Joi S.
I heard about this product on social media, and subsequently bought the shade that matches my tone, 03 TOAST. However, I wasn't really blown away... The directions say that you should blend it in using your finger, but when I do that on top of blemishes - it seems like it absorbs into my skin more like lotion O_O Therefore not providing any coverage...
However when I use it under my eyes, I can tell more of a concealing effect making my under eye discoloration less noticeable.
Whitney G.
I have it in honey and toast. I use honey to conceal dark circles under my eyes. Toast is used under my cheek bones and around the perimeter of my face to warm it up. Pro- amazing coverage for what you pay. Con- if not careful, it can be blended away. Yes, i would buy it again!
Aliyah J.
Cleveland, OH
Best concealer I have used. I use it all over my face including under my eyes. Covers really well and smooths over the lines under my eyes. Very easy to find a shade for my darker skin for all purposes including highlighting and contouring. I do feel the need to wet my brush when I blend it out but I do that with nearly every cream product.
Star B.
Lancaster
I definitely love it I love using a cream contour before my powder one and even without foundation it works very very well I don't remember how much I bought it for her but I got it at Walmart so wasn't that expensive easy to blend very pigmented I love it
Shenise B.
Raleigh
One of the creamiest stick concealors it's good for spot coverage, under the eye, and for discoloration. Comes in a variety of shades so your bound to find one that works. Also great for contouring if you get a darker shade.
Rebecca B.
Would like to try this. Does it go on thick to where it feel like u are caping it on or smooth?
Elisha B.
I just ordered this product is it good and does it have medium or full coverage??