Black Opal Finishing Powder Dark uploaded by Candace C.

BY BLACK OPAL

• I saw this in the store the other day but I'm still a little unsure...1 Answers
Andrea Q.
Andrea Q.
Philadelphia, PA
I needed an inexpensive alternative setting powder to the Ben Nye banana powder and this is it!! My makeup stayed in place for the majority of the day!
I do tend to get a little oily at the end of the day but my skin is just incredibly oily by itself.
Candace C.
Candace C.
oakland park, FL
This is the only powder I use to set my finishing look!! I use high end foundation but this finishing powder hands down is great!
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Elm City, NC
This powder is great it helps my makeup stay in place , keeps me Matt and the pigmentation is great. The price is great and I can find in my everyday stores.
Asyia C.
Asyia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product fulfills its requirements, true to color yet has one for every shade! This is an inexpensive dupe to a Ben nye powder.
Catherine
Catherine
This powder really does what it says, I love it and its great for summer . Also it matches every skin color.
Delana G.
Delana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only reason I gave this product four stars is because I have not been exposed to any other finishing powder. I apply this powder after applying my black opal cream to powder foundation. It keeps my make up looking fresh all day long even without the use of a setting spray
Kayleigh  K.
Kayleigh K.
This powder is not meant to provide coverage but to set makeup in place after it is applied. I have used this since I was 17 and it does wonders in setting makeup after it is applied (this is before applying your setting spray ofc). Nothing beats this! By far my favorite.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
I saw this in the store the other day but I'm still a little unsure if it actually works can someone tell me if they tried this and if it works