BY BLACK OPAL

Define and dramatize your eyes with soft, creamy Black Opal Precision Eye Definer formulated with aloe vera and chamomile extracts to help deliver professional eye results around the delicate eye area.

• I am looking for something for my lower inner eye does is this go...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie M.
B.O.M.B. - Black Owned Makeup Brand! Amazing and glad I purchased this product.
Tiesha W.
Augusta, GA
I was pleased with this product. It was very creamy and went on well. It never needs sharpening so it's always ready to give your eyes a professionally finished look.
T'Keyah H.
Fort Valley, GA
Never had a problem. It went on smooth, it was lasting, and it didn't smudge. I loveee it! I would recommend it to any one as their go to product.
Maxaly P.
El cepillo es hermosa perfecta para aquellos que quieren zumbido aspecto estilizado
el envase es hermosa súper sofisticado y agradable a la vista
Casi todos los días para mejorar el aspecto
en relación con otros productos, es lo que siempre trato, mayor fijación y Darkest

Elizabete G.
The brush is beautiful perfect for Those Who Want hum look slim
the packaging is beautiful super sophisticated and pleasing to the eye
Almost all Days To enhance the look
in relation to other products it is what I always try , greater fixation and Darkest

Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
I am looking for something for my lower inner eye does is this good for that or will it come of easy