Add a Photo

By BLACK OPAL
Deluxe powder that controls oil and shine. Super smooth finish.
Photos (3)
Alexyz J.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
April 15, 2017, 2:51 a.m.
Review for: Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder Medium
I bought this powder a while back because I was scouring the earth looking for a flash friendly powder. I'd bought high end powders, theatre powders etc. Then I watched a YouTube video on this powder. So I gave it a try! This powder works wonders! It's very light weight and finely milled. I use it to set my foundation. I have the lighter shade of this powder which I use to bake my highlight. This powder doesn't give off an ashy cast or anything. It's beautiful. I've also mixed it with other powders to make it lighter or darker and it mixes well.
Shondalea T.
Shondalea T.
April 13, 2017, 1:29 a.m.
Review for: Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder Medium
No one understands that this product is just the best long lasting, spring time fav or all time. I use this even if it isn't spring . I got it at a near by Walmart. Always was keep a few. Always a good buy.
Adrianna B.
Adrianna B.
Jacksonville, NC
April 30, 2017, 10:03 a.m.
Review for: Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder Medium
Bought this product about a month ago for my friend's wedding and I've been loving it every since. You can find this at your local Walmart. I use this product about three times a week and I will be purchasing again.
Al G.
Al G.
Sandston, VA
June 19, 2017, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder Medium
This setting powder is very good for oil absorption! I use this powder mainly for setting my under-eye concealer and t-zone and it keeps me oil free throughout the day! No touch ups necessary.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Lancaster , TX
April 27, 2017, 5:21 p.m.
Review for: Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder Medium
#bloombadge amazing product that I will continue to purchase !
Black Opal Flawless All-Over Concealer