BY BLACK OPAL

Deluxe powder that controls oil and shine. Super smooth finish. see more...

Sharonica L.
This powder applies best with a damp sponge. I love this powder for setting my face. I tried setting my under eye with this but the color I got for this was too dark and yellow for my under eye. It’s not as finely milled as some of my other favorite powders which is why I also like it for setting my face. When I have a too light or too pink foundation, I love using this to color correct it. I did buy this at a “professional” makeup store so it was a bit overpriced as it cost me $13 but I wanted to try it so bad that I bought it anyway. It’s cheaper to get it at Walgreens, CVS, or their online website.
Ashani G.
Oh yeeeeeeeessss baby, this here is the business! It’s perfect for my oily skin. Flashback where? So I use the medium to set my highlight and Deep for my overall finish. I’ve been using it for 6 months and I have a large amount left and it’s super inexpensive. Perfect for women of color
Naomi J.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the perfect yellow tone setting and baking powder for poc. This leaves a flawless finish with no flash back and sets your makeup in place allll day! Definitely an affordable must have in your kit for people with darker skin tones
Alexandra l.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this powder for setting under my eye concealer it gives me a no pore matte flawless under eye and my mother uses it as an all over powder and she love it as well it gives her a natural look
Destiny R.
Phenix City, AL
This finishing powder is good even though its not translucent. Its more of a beige color, but if you blend it right the color fades. It doesn't leave patchy or blotchy spots. It was given to me as a gift do I don't know how much it cost.
Adrianna B.
Jacksonville, NC
Bought this product about a month ago for my friend's wedding and I've been loving it every since. You can find this at your local Walmart. I use this product about three times a week and I will be purchasing again.
Tee S.
This is my go to setting powder, it's finely milled easy to blend out and the color works amazing for a lot of different completions. I use it all the time very inexpensive if you're looking for something great
Tiffany W.
I absolutely love this product. I got it about 3 weeks ago after seeing someone use it in their tutorial on YouTube. I like that not only is it good, but to make it better it last throughout the day.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this powder a while back because I was scouring the earth looking for a flash friendly powder. I'd bought high end powders, theatre powders etc. Then I watched a YouTube video on this powder. So I gave it a try! This powder works wonders! It's very light weight and finely milled. I use it to set my foundation. I have the lighter shade of this powder which I use to bake my highlight. This powder doesn't give off an ashy cast or anything. It's beautiful. I've also mixed it with other powders to make it lighter or darker and it mixes well.
Al G.
Sandston, VA
This setting powder is very good for oil absorption! I use this powder mainly for setting my under-eye concealer and t-zone and it keeps me oil free throughout the day! No touch ups necessary.
Yvette W.
Which is better... Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder Medium or Black Radiance True Complexion Loose Setting Powder?