BY BLACK OPAL

Deluxe powder that controls oil and shine. Super smooth finish. see more...

Alexyz J.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this powder a while back because I was scouring the earth looking for a flash friendly powder. I'd bought high end powders, theatre powders etc. Then I watched a YouTube video on this powder. So I gave it a try! This powder works wonders! It's very light weight and finely milled. I use it to set my foundation. I have the lighter shade of this powder which I use to bake my highlight. This powder doesn't give off an ashy cast or anything. It's beautiful. I've also mixed it with other powders to make it lighter or darker and it mixes well.
Shondalea T.
Shondalea T.
No one understands that this product is just the best long lasting, spring time fav or all time. I use this even if it isn't spring . I got it at a near by Walmart. Always was keep a few. Always a good buy.
Adrianna B.
Adrianna B.
Jacksonville, NC
Bought this product about a month ago for my friend's wedding and I've been loving it every since. You can find this at your local Walmart. I use this product about three times a week and I will be purchasing again.
Tee S.
Tee S.
This is my go to setting powder, it's finely milled easy to blend out and the color works amazing for a lot of different completions. I use it all the time very inexpensive if you're looking for something great
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
I absolutely love this product. I got it about 3 weeks ago after seeing someone use it in their tutorial on YouTube. I like that not only is it good, but to make it better it last throughout the day.
Al G.
Al G.
Sandston, VA
This setting powder is very good for oil absorption! I use this powder mainly for setting my under-eye concealer and t-zone and it keeps me oil free throughout the day! No touch ups necessary.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Initially I thought this would be an okay product but after applying I thought otherwise. It looks weird and It gives a horrible flashback.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Lancaster , TX
#bloombadge amazing product that I will continue to purchase !
Black Opal Flawless All-Over Concealer