5 colors available

BY BLACK OPAL

Oil Control Formula. Diminishes shine. Natural matte finish. For all skin types. Translucent finish If you like playing it loose, this hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, translucent powder sets makeup beautifully and helps keep shine at bay throughout the day.  Formulated with color-balancing pigments that help enhance your natural skin tone, this ultra-fine jet milled powder also gives your complexion a silky finish. . see more...

• Is this powder good for baking?2 Answers
  • For oily skin, does this product remain matte for long periods of t...1 Answers
  • Is it good for oily skin? 2 Answers
Keanna P.
Keanna P.
I have very oily skin. Powder can be tricky for women of color (due to flashback). I had that Black Opal had a great powder that stopped oil and did not flashback in photos. Since it was only $9.99...I gave it a shot!

Overall, it did well for a drugstore purchase.
Pros: 1. No Flashback 2. Prevented shine 3. The price!
Cons: 1. It caked under my eye 2. It won't last more than 4-6 hours

If you decide to use this powder to "bake" under the eye...go light on the amount of powder.
Debrena B.
Debrena B.
Temple Terr, FL
Review for: Deluxe Neutral Light
So I've just recently started doing true highlight and contour , i always kinda didn't think it was for me because of my skin tone. Came across this powder on a youtube tutorial about highlighting for darker skin , i LOVE this. I can bake all day with it lol but seriously i love it isn't overbearing i use my beauty blender to apply , bake a couple min and then blend it in and it keeps my concealer in place and highlight on FLEEK for hours and very affordable like $8. Love it ❤❤
Shawnese B.
Shawnese B.
Waldorf, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thank you to the Baking Gods! Lol. Black Opal finishing powder is great for baking or finishing your highlight. I have used other finishing powders and they would be to light for my skin tone but this works perfect. One issue is that it can leave a flashback on pictures but it's not awful and it may could have been my camera. Other than that I would definitely recommend this product.
Kayla t.
Kayla t.
Greenville, SC
I have been putting off buying this powder for awhile ! I'm kicking myself for waiting so long ! It perfect for my chocolate skin . Sets all day . I use a little before I put on my Maybelline Better Skin foundation. It's actually a powder I can use alone as well . Not too red not too light . It's made FOR ME ! I absolutely love it and will be sticking to it !
Ohshe H.
Ohshe H.
Review for: Deluxe Neutral Light
It's not the best loose powder I've used, but for the price it performs well. I feel like this particular powder is really really good for people with oily skin. My fellow dry skin people may not be as impressed since it already gives a super matte finish unless that's what you're going for or if you're the type to sweat a lot you may like this.
Kalvineta H.
Kalvineta H.
Review for: Deluxe Oil-Control
I use this finishing powder for my contour alone or to set my cream contour. It's lightweight, easy to apply, finely milled, and very pigmented. Only down side is it can get all over the place while using it...I suggest tapping the product a little at a time into the cap and using swirling motions and tapping off the excess into the cap.
katerin r.
katerin r.
Syracuse , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this power is heaven you get so much product and it gives you a matte finish you can bake with it for long lasting. I last me a long time on the face, I recommend to every black person out there you get so much product for 10$ as well when yo take flash picture it doesn't flash back
Jas J.
Jas J.
New Orleans, LA
It's a great setting powder and it actually wearable by itself. I am a bit oily, this may all be in my head, but I feel like glitter makes me look a bit oily and this setting powder as specks of glitter in it. But other than that my make doesn't move and it gets the job done.
Briana B.
Briana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful for women of color! The price is amazing. Leaves a matte finish. The price is great and a little goes a long way! It is Hypoallergenic. When taking pics you do not have a flashback. Gives great coverage too! And it definitely keeps your makeup in place!
Zenice Z.
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
#Contest! If there's any setting powder that controls oil and has a soft matte finish it's this one and it's super affordable. I love how honest to tone the color is , I'm not sure if it has Sun Protection but I do recommend this to my brown girls of color!
Melody F.
Melody F.
Bronston, KY
Does this product stay with you all day?
Jeremy T.
Jeremy T.
Winter Park, FL
Is this powder good for baking?
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Is it good for oily skin?
Laura S.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Does this blend well?
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have sensitive skin and I was wondering if this product is good for sensitive skin and how well it stands up to oily skin????