BY BLACK OPAL

Oil Control Formula. Diminishes shine. Natural matte finish. For all skin types. Translucent finish If you like playing it loose, this hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, translucent powder sets makeup beautifully and helps keep shine at bay throughout the day.  Formulated with color-balancing pigments that help enhance your natural skin tone, this ultra-fine jet milled powder also gives your complexion a silky finish. . see more...

• Is this powder good for baking?2 Answers
  • For oily skin, does this product remain matte for long periods of...1 Answers
  • Is it good for oily skin? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Keanna P.
I have very oily skin. Powder can be tricky for women of color (due to flashback). I had that Black Opal had a great powder that stopped oil and did not flashback in photos. Since it was only $9.99...I gave it a shot!

Overall, it did well for a drugstore purchase.
Pros: 1. No Flashback 2. Prevented shine 3. The price!
Cons: 1. It caked under my eye 2. It won't last more than 4-6 hours

If you decide to use this powder to "bake" under the eye...go light on the amount of powder.
Shawnese B.
Waldorf, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thank you to the Baking Gods! Lol. Black Opal finishing powder is great for baking or finishing your highlight. I have used other finishing powders and they would be to light for my skin tone but this works perfect. One issue is that it can leave a flashback on pictures but it's not awful and it may could have been my camera. Other than that I would definitely recommend this product.
Kayla t.
Greenville, SC
I have been putting off buying this powder for awhile ! I'm kicking myself for waiting so long ! It perfect for my chocolate skin . Sets all day . I use a little before I put on my Maybelline Better Skin foundation. It's actually a powder I can use alone as well . Not too red not too light . It's made FOR ME ! I absolutely love it and will be sticking to it !
Kalvineta H.
Review for: Deluxe Oil-Control
I use this finishing powder for my contour alone or to set my cream contour. It's lightweight, easy to apply, finely milled, and very pigmented. Only down side is it can get all over the place while using it...I suggest tapping the product a little at a time into the cap and using swirling motions and tapping off the excess into the cap.
katerin r.
Syracuse , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this power is heaven you get so much product and it gives you a matte finish you can bake with it for long lasting. I last me a long time on the face, I recommend to every black person out there you get so much product for 10$ as well when yo take flash picture it doesn't flash back
Jas J.
New Orleans, LA
It's a great setting powder and it actually wearable by itself. I am a bit oily, this may all be in my head, but I feel like glitter makes me look a bit oily and this setting powder as specks of glitter in it. But other than that my make doesn't move and it gets the job done.
Shacora S.
Albany, NY
Love this setting powder does what it's claim to fame says giving a great face and sets the face well all day long and leaves a matte finish great for the highlight under the eyes when baking I would buy this product over and over again very natural look
Yvonne R.
Reisterstown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very smooth and light weight finishing powder. Will not leave skin cakey if applied properly. I usually always set with a setting spray but I still wish this was more long lasting. You can't beat the price and its women of color friendly!
Khalia P.
Norristown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this powder to sweep off my excess baking powder from under my eyes and it also sets my foundation nicely. My skin is left with a nice matte finish. I love recommending this to my fellow makeup lovers.
Quentin A.
Hampton, VA
Review for: Deluxe Neutral Light
This product works wonders! I can use it to set just about any shade of concealer for a perfect finish. I've been using the dark shade. *Letting it bake too long fades out my highlight a little too much sometimes.
Melody F.
Bronston, KY
Does this product stay with you all day?
Does this product set make up well?
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have sensitive skin and I was wondering if this product is good for sensitive skin and how well it stands up to oily skin????
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Does this blend well?
Jasmine S.
Is it good for oily skin?