Black Opal Creme To Powder Foundation uploaded by Latoya C.

BY BLACK OPAL

Black Opal Creme to Powder Foundation SPF 8, Truly Topaz, lets you step out in style. It also provides a measure of protection from the sun's rays. This hypoallergenic foundation is ideal for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley B.
I actually hate black opal products and this adds to the list. all the colors have a nasty yellow olive undertone that doesn't match my skin. i am a person of color but these colors don't work for me
Jai G.
I love the coverage and color. If you have oily skin YOU WILL NEED A PRIMER and SETTING SPRAY or you will look like a greasy mess by the end of the day
Kayla M.
Lafayette , LA
Leaves a nice finish. I would recommend to the make up wearer who like to keep it simple
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Good product line for people of color. The shades offered were great as many mainstream cosmetics companies were missing the mark on the different brown shades.
Latoya C.
I got the shades:
- Truly Topaz

Pros: I'd rate this 5 because of the great value & affordability. Good quality and full coverage foundation with satisfying pigmentation and perfect undertone.....so AMAZING (my go-to shade) depending on my skin tone in that season.
I've also tried their stick concealers and I must say the range is a bit limited but the quality i excellent and so good.The pigmentation and wear is awesome when set. The color is pretty and well blend-able. This is perfect for long days with good wear time just find your perfect shade. I'd definitely recommend and repurchase. Go it from BlackOpal's website directly at a great value.