BY BLACK OPAL

Sarah L.
Fayetteville, NC
This product is perfect for my skin type. I use it every day even when I don’t put all my makeup on. It’s a little pricey but well worth it. The only con is such small packaging. But I will definitely be buying it again!
Veda M.
Greenwood, MS
This is a great product and has been around a very long time. It helps really well with evening out the skin tone.
Brooke G.
This product works! It really helped even out yet splotchy redness and it doesn't dry out my skin at all.
Sharnelle H.
Orlando, FL
This soap gave my face a nice fresh feeling. I have dry skin, but this left me feeling very refreshed.
Veda M.
Greenwood, MS
What's skin toning product are you using?
Megan B.
Does this product leave your skin dry or oily after?
Brittany C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Wanted to know does this really work? I have normal skin and light discoloration and minor dark spots... how long did it take to see results? Also is it irritating in anyway?