Black Noir. 13.5 oz uploaded by Jade K.

BY NEW SUNSHINE

Designer skin black noir 22x black label private reserve bronzer fragrance: refreshing citrus with a twist miracle melanink bronzing technology pure solar peptides bio tanning blend sun stay technologya revolutionary silicone emulsion therapy that hydrates and promotes smooth, sinfully-soft skin for a youthful looking glow. Wondrous skincare and essential ingredients condition the skin for optimal results and a more defined look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
This is one of my favorite tanning lotions. The smell is not the greatest in my option but that is not what I bought it for. This helps you get unbelievable color! It's a little bit on the expensive side but most tanning lotions that really get the job done are. I switch back and forth between a bronzer and a natural tanner and this is one of my favorite bronzers. I get color so quickly with this. It'll last you a while because you don't have to use it every single time you tan. Definitely mix it up. If your looking to get color quickly then I definitely recommend trying this tanning lotion out.
Wendy C.
My review on 12/19/2011 from iamtan
Love this lotion!!!! here's my lil revew...

*Scent-Smells yummy!! I pick up a lot of coconut and orange citrus...it smells so good!

*Zero ATO

*This has the perfect amount of silicone in it and moisturization was great too. My skin felt soft,silky and moisturized.

*Result wise this one gave me a nice color boost...not the darkest but good enough to where I can't complain.

If I compare this to Black...imo Black Noir blows Black away lol Black's scent got to me after a while and made me not want to use it and I did get good results from Black but Black Noir is soooooooooo much better in every way. I can still see people not liking the scent of Black Noir tho...with that said try a sample and see how you like it.

4/5 stars