BY BLACK

Hilda C.
Hilda C.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Nike Girls' Kawa Slide Sandals from Finish Line
There so comfortable I got them for my little sister for Christmas I can't wait for her to get it she's going to be so happy there only 20$ not bad for the price I recommend buying it if your kids love slides :)
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Review for: Nike Girls' Kawa Slide Sandals from Finish Line
I have a pair similar to these (black with a white swoosh) and I LOVE them. They are hands down my go to shoes in the summer. So convenient, just slip them on and go. Also, very comfortable! Mine have the little grooves on the foot part and it's almost like massaging while walking on them. I got mine at Shopko for $20 so very reasonably priced, especially for a Nike product! I have had them for over a year and they honestly still look brand new. Definitely a high quality product that I would recommend to anyone!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Review for: Nike Girls' Kawa Slide Sandals from Finish Line
I just bought some of them but in white with a black Nike check mark. They're so comfortable and I love that I can just slip them on and head out to the grocery store. I turned my sandals into a project and added glitter on them and now they're even prettier than before! Now I'll be making my daughter a pair.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Review for: Nike Girls' Kawa Slide Sandals from Finish Line
I bought these in the ladies size & love them. They have a nice arch support with the right amount of cushion to go with it. They have been very durable & can be cleaned as needed. The only down side is the padding on the inside of the strap absorbs water & doesn't dry quickly which makes these a tough sell for pool wear.
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
Review for: Nike Girls' Kawa Slide Sandals from Finish Line
I love these slides! They are my favorite sandals! I have 5 different pair in different colors. They are the most comfortable for my feet! I got a great deal on all of them! I highly recommend these slides! They are so comfy! And so cute too!
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Nike Girls' Kawa Slide Sandals from Finish Line
I can fit in girls sizes and have these. They are extremely comfortable! I wear them all the time. I ended up buying hubs a pair of men's slides and he agrees that they're comfortable. They make great shoes when we go to the lake house!
Centrie C.
Centrie C.
Review for: Nike Girls' Kawa Slide Sandals from Finish Line
Basically this is a fancier version of wearing Jesus slippers.... but I would recommend getting this if you are considering playing basketball so that you don't scratch up your basketball shoes outside of the court
McKenna F.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Review for: Nike Girls' Kawa Slide Sandals from Finish Line
I bought these shoes around two years ago. They have been very useful since then. Very comfortable shoe. Easy to put on when in a rush. Expensive. But it is worth it. I would recommend to those who like sandals.
Angelique A.
Angelique A.
Review for: Nike Girls' Kawa Slide Sandals from Finish Line
I love this I have the Just Do It Nike symbol. They're so comfortable they slide right on . The only problem is no half sizes other that's that these are so affordable I love them and would recommend them to all my friends
angie b.
angie b.
Review for: Nike Girls' Kawa Slide Sandals from Finish Line
The best slides I ever bought! They are so comfortable and great for the price! A family recommended them to me and I'm so glad I bought them! These a must have sandal! U definitely recommend these for anyone.