Black Mountain Products Five Resistance Bands Set uploaded by Dominique N.

BY BLACK MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS

LKG1003: Features: -Band set-Made with the highest quality rubber-Combine any 3 exercise bands for a precise desired strength (4 to 60 lbs)-Use these bands anywhere: Home Gym, traveling, or even at the gym-Comes with a manufacturers lifetime breakage guarantee. Includes: -Included: Yellow Band (2 - 4 lbs), Blue Band (4 - 6 lbs), Green Band (10 - 12 lbs), Black Band (15 - 20 lbs) and Red Band (25 - 30 lbs)-Accessories included: Workout guide, door anchor, and resistance band carrying bag. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dominique N.
Black Mountain Products Five Resistance Bands Set These are really affordable and come with an easy to use instructions book. I use these about 5 times a week to improve strength and tone my arms and legs! The attachments are easy to use as well as the bands alone. Great strengthening workout!
Alli M.
South Bend, IN
I really like this set because it comes with five resistance bands whereas most sets only come with three. Being able to interchange them ads even more resistance options.
Ali F.
My dad got these on Amazon and after seeing them I bought them too! They are perfect for your home gym, for days that you may not be able to go to the gym. You can do just about any exercise activity with these. They come with a guide and sample activities. These are great for the price. I use the lower resistance bands and my boyfriend the higher ones.
Jes Paolo d.
This is perfect for at home use and travel!! You can also double bands for added resistance. Love these, purchased online from amazon and highly recommend
Andrea F.
I actually really like these! I was surprised at the quality too! Awesome product and there's tons of different ways that you can work out with them !
Sara P.
Wilmington, DE
These are pretty good. They're affordable and easy to include in my work out. I particularly like including them in my leg routines.
Ida R.
Hurst
Love this. I barley go to the gym and when I don’t go I just put this on my door or where ever I’m st and start my workouts!
Kacie A.
Sherwood, OR
I got these bands for Christmas and love them! Affordable and do exactly what I want!
megan w.
Are you able to use just one band at a time? Also how easily interchangeable are they?