BY BLACK MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS

Black Mountain Products battle rope is a perfect piece of exercise equipment for athletes, gym fanatics, or any one looking to get in shape! Black Mountain Products battle ropes feature a heat treated grip with a 3 twist design that will last a life t. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jasmine B.
Phenix City, AL
If your looking for a way to get a great and fantastic cardio and strength/endurance worout that targets your arms, shoulders, core, and legs i would definitely recommend this. I do two workouts in total, one in the morning and one later in the evening, for usally 45 minutes going 30 seconds on, 10 seconds rest. The sweat was literally soaking my clothes, my arms and legs where killing me , and my core was clinching in pain but the results where phenomenal. I lost an average of 3 pounds a week, and my arms and core look better by the month.
Tori S.
I love love love this product! I am a fitness fanatic and I came across these ropes when I spoke to an at home trainer and I had to go out and purchase them! They are the perfect product to get an amazing workout! You can do cardio and strength training all in one! These ropes have toned up my whole body and helped me become slimmer and stronger! And they are absolutely easy to use!
Justin C.