BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGlobal Beauty Care
Black Mask: Charcoal Infused Peel-off Mask

Black Mask: Charcoal Infused Peel-off Mask

by Global Beauty Care

Did you guys find this mask rough when peeled off or like it actually made black heads disappear? I have mini type black heads on my nose and I can’t find any mask to get rid of them. Any suggestions?
Start your review of Black Mask: Charcoal Infused Peel-off Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Jeanie L.
Bradley, IL
Black Mask: Charcoal Infused Peel-off Mask uploaded by Jeanie L.
This peel was painful removing. I can’t lie it actually made me cry. My face was really red after using but about an hour later felt super soft. Not sure I can endure the pain to continue using.
miriam R.
N Providence, RI
Black Mask: Charcoal Infused Peel-off Mask uploaded by miriam R.
Black Mask: Charcoal Infused Peel-off Mask uploaded by miriam R.
OK this black mask is some serious stuff it does say 30 minutes but it’s a little bit more,but it does what it says it unclogs your pores gets into the nitty-gritty.it does feel nice on your skin it makes it smooth and brighter!
Yereydi R.
Brawley , CA
Black Mask: Charcoal Infused Peel-off Mask uploaded by Yereydi R.
Definitely wouldn’t recommend this product to anybody it was really harsh on my skin. It was to a point where it actually started peeling the skin around my nose leaving it really ugly and red. For everything it did to my skin it wasn’t worth it.[product:black-mask:-charcoal-infused-peel-off-mask]
Whitney Z.
Baltimore, MD
Black Mask: Charcoal Infused Peel-off Mask uploaded by Whitney Z.
Black Mask: Charcoal Infused Peel-off Mask uploaded by Whitney Z.
It’s actually their glitter peel mask I’m wearing. Anyways, I really like this mask 🙃 It does remove the crud from my faces, and it’s cheap for something that does the SAME as other brands. I legit buy this mask and their make up remover wipes from the dollar tree ☺️
Kylie M.
Montgomery, IL
Black Mask: Charcoal Infused Peel-off Mask uploaded by Kylie M.
This facemask is good in that it makes your face feel soft and cleaned. However it’s so strong it does actually rip all my peach fuzz off everytime lol. Not blackheads, but I could imagine if my pores were open enough it could possibly do that. [product:epielle-black-charcoal-peel-off-mask,-6oz-(2-pack)]
Lytia P.
Norfolk, VA
Black Mask: Charcoal Infused Peel-off Mask uploaded by Lytia P.
Black Mask: Charcoal Infused Peel-off Mask uploaded by Lytia P.
Global Beauty Care’s peel-off charcoal infused mask has really helped me my blackheads. It takes 20-30 to completely dry
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
Black Mask: Charcoal Infused Peel-off Mask uploaded by Jeanne A.
Black Mask: Charcoal Infused Peel-off Mask uploaded by Jeanne A.
Purchased at: Kohl's
This Charcoal mask is one of the best I’ve ever used. It works so good that you really do gota make sure u DO NOT get it on your eyebrows or hairline, cuz it will pull it off. Black Mask: Charcoal Infused Peel-off Mask
Joselyn C.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: CVS
I really don't like it doesn't make a change on my pores or skin. Leaves my skin really ruff i wouldn't recommend and it contains alcohol which is bad for the face. If i can rate it a no star i would. I dislike this product a lot.
Crystal L.
Boerne, TX
Black Mask: Charcoal Infused Peel-off Mask uploaded by Crystal L.
Love this product, it makes me remove black heads on my nose. I’ve tried many other peeling mask but none work like this oneGLOBAL BEAUTY CARE® Charcoal Gel Face Mask with Applicator
FreeSpirit P.
Black Mask: Charcoal Infused Peel-off Mask uploaded by FreeSpirit P.
This is awesome I love how first it’s so affordable second it leaves your skin so soft. The package is prefect to keep for long term and it does have a strong smell just know it’s working ! I actually went and purchased another one cause mine is about to run out.