Black Lipstick and Nail Polish Halloween Makeup

by Generic

Make your Halloween costume more realistic with this Black Lipstick and Nail Polish. The set includes a high-gloss black nail polish and a rich and creamy black lipstick on full color blister card. This Halloween makeup kit also comes with detailed...

How long does this black nailpolish and lipstich last?
Start your review of Black Lipstick and Nail Polish Halloween Makeup!
Longlevens , Gloucester
I love this for Halloween. I do use a lip primer in order to help my lipstick stay. I do need to reapply it every so often just as you do with normal lipstick. I had no issues with it being streaky as well. Cheap as well perfect to finish off that Halloween costume
TORONTO, ON
Ever since i was little, seeing black lipstick and nailpolish has reminded me of halloween. You can get it at walmart. Its always been a great price. You can do so much with it - witch, zombie, goth. Its a perfect compliment to your costume!
London, ON
Nail polish needs a few coats and took awhile to dry, came off easily in a few days, the black lipstick was great! Now waxy like some black lipsticks you get but did not have good staying power and had to be reapplied a few times!